Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 10-07-18, 12:06 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTLN View Post
Just noticed my windows is no longer activated though.. Cant change the wallpaper.
That would only happen if you changed the motherboard. Which you did.

So hopefully you were logged in with a Microsoft account before upgrading. The digital Windows key would have been linked to your account, and when you go to the settings to activate windows, you would log in and it would confirm its an upgraded PC and activate.

If you did not do that. Log in with a Microsoft account and then call support. tell them you upgraded and etc.

I did this and they asked for my old Windows 7 key and I gave it to them(because I upgraded for free to Win 10) and they turned it into a Windows 10 key. So I could enter it and activate windows. Took a while though to get it all done. About 15-20 minutes because they make you go through the initial troubleshooting methods before giving you basically a free key.

Old 11-07-18, 10:46 AM
OC3D Elite

A week here.

Once all the wee scrots go back to whence they came. Going to take the bike, and enjoy the steam room, sauna and pool etc. Then do some fine dining in Milford On Sea. Only this time I won't have a whining beyotch saying "I don't like it here. I don't like it here. Why did you bring me here?" etc.

Old 12-07-18, 02:30 PM

That looks like a nice relaxing vacation, enjoy!

Old 12-07-18, 02:45 PM
OC3D Elite

Win 10 Pro - Workstation Edition

Intel Core i7 8086K @ 5.00GHz Delidded @1.2v - Asus ROG Z370 Strix - G.SKill Aegis [email protected] 2x16GB - NZXT MANTA BLACK/RED - PM961 1TB x 2 RAID0 - Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair H110 Pro - Corsair Commander Pro - Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 2560x1440P G-Sync 165Hz

Old 13-07-18, 12:13 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmblah View Post
That looks like a nice relaxing vacation, enjoy!
It's beautiful tbh. Very quiet, very relaxed and all of the good stuff is included in the price too. It rolls into a beautiful little village with two fine dining restaurants so I shall save for that

Old 13-07-18, 12:24 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
It's beautiful tbh. Very quiet, very relaxed and all of the good stuff is included in the price too. It rolls into a beautiful little village with two fine dining restaurants so I shall save for that
This time you will have peace and quiet without someone moaning all the time, This is why I go on holidays without women, Men in general can be happy anywhere as long as it's cool and quiet with maybe a beer or 2, Women on the other hand, Holy hell.

I've been on holidays with girlfriends and female friends as well as female family members, Never again, You end up coming back more stressed than when you left.
=Asus ROG Swift PG348Q 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440P G-Sync 100Hz IPS 4Ms=
=Steam - Dicehunter = Origin - Dicehunter = Uplay - DicehunterUPLAY=

Old 13-07-18, 12:38 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
This time you will have peace and quiet without someone moaning all the time, This is why I go on holidays without women, Men in general can be happy anywhere as long as it's cool and quiet with maybe a beer or 2, Women on the other hand, Holy hell.

I've been on holidays with girlfriends and female friends as well as female family members, Never again, You end up coming back more stressed than when you left.
Every time we went on holiday it was the same dude. She just didn't want to be there, even when she chose the location ffs. The first time was OK, but only because I proposed and it was really warm.