Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 31-10-18, 05:43 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
I love Saab 900s. Is it black? they always look badass in black.
Green, not a classic either, but it is a proper turbo model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
Cooper S is pretty fun car to drive in Go Kart mode.
It's twitchy enough in economy mode. I've become very used to the saab's wallowy boat handling, which I somehow managed to throw around quite well. I'm having to get used to the different feel to the steering as, ironically I find that to be a bigger difference than the move from a manual gerabox to an automatic.

Old 01-11-18, 12:40 PM
OC3D Elite

Just bought this at an awesome deal. I couldnt refuse @ only £299

Now since I have Forza 7 already. Does that mean I can sell the digital key?

Also being dat machoor adult,

Also bought

And a host of needed things.

Long story short,

I bought a new apartment
Old 01-11-18, 03:11 PM

Hang on, how did you get it for £299? Cheapest I seen it was for £330.
Old 01-11-18, 07:58 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
Hang on, how did you get it for £299? Cheapest I seen it was for £330.
Norway offer. Wasn't even intended. I was window shopping and saw it for such a good price, I figured what the hell. Was 3299kr
Old 01-11-18, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Norway offer. Wasn't even intended. I was window shopping and saw it for such a good price, I figured what the hell. Was 3299kr
Yeah good deal that.
Old 05-11-18, 04:57 PM
OC3D Elite

Given that I now take a similar case everywhere I go I figured I should get a new one. The one I have now is broken (the handle is jeffed) and taxi drivers keep dropping it because they don't listen when I say "Don't use the handle, it's broken".

It happened when mater packed 4 large jars of gherkins and two jars of pickled eggs in the case I have. A recipe for disaster it seems. Any way I could have rigged the case I have, but it would have looked rig and made me look like a paraffin. So I got that ^. I need it because I am basically a rolling pharmacy. No joke, I have a box of Diazepam, a box of 30mg codeine, my daily packs, three tubes of steroid cream (all for different uses) and so on. Serious, it's ridiculous, that is why I have a case. This new one has two handles, so should last twice as long

Crazy how expensive they are though !. In '99 I bought a yellow plastic Samsonite case. Still got it (large). Any way, I figure I will get a Samsonite carry on. £250. I crap thee not. Smaller luggage is twice the price of cases twice the size ffs. Not stupid, are they?

I wouldn't mind but the last one wasn't "cheap" (cost me a nifty). I figured if I got the most expensive cheap case it would last. No chance. Same as anything else these days.

Old 05-11-18, 09:26 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post

Given that I now take a similar case everywhere I go I figured I should get a new one. The one I have now is broken (the handle is jeffed) and taxi drivers keep dropping it because they don't listen when I say "Don't use the handle, it's broken".

It happened when mater packed 4 large jars of gherkins and two jars of pickled eggs in the case I have. A recipe for disaster it seems. Any way I could have rigged the case I have, but it would have looked rig and made me look like a paraffin. So I got that ^. I need it because I am basically a rolling pharmacy. No joke, I have a box of Diazepam, a box of 30mg codeine, my daily packs, three tubes of steroid cream (all for different uses) and so on. Serious, it's ridiculous, that is why I have a case. This new one has two handles, so should last twice as long

Crazy how expensive they are though !. In '99 I bought a yellow plastic Samsonite case. Still got it (large). Any way, I figure I will get a Samsonite carry on. £250. I crap thee not. Smaller luggage is twice the price of cases twice the size ffs. Not stupid, are they?

I wouldn't mind but the last one wasn't "cheap" (cost me a nifty). I figured if I got the most expensive cheap case it would last. No chance. Same as anything else these days.
Fore some things it is worth giving more money outright. If you look it over a period of time it is actually cheaper.
Old 05-11-18, 11:27 PM
OC3D Elite

The last one wasn't cheap at £50. It was top end for cheap, if you know what I mean.

Still, I got a year out of it using it twice weekly. Bloody thing goes everywhere with me lol.

Old Today, 03:22 PM
OC3D Elite

I spent nearly 40 hours deliberating. I kept going from "Buy it !" to "No, don't buy it". I even got back out of bed last night, fired up the PC and ended up not ordering it.

I wanted the Huntsman, but I wanted the elite. And that was why it was so hard, because that's a £200 keyboard. Then today it comes up on special for £160, made the decision easy.

I just hope it's everything it's cracked up to be and as good as people say it is. I must say it is beautiful to look at, I just worry I've made a mistake and it will break and Razer will be their usual selves about it.