Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 06-06-21, 12:26 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by looz View Post
That's a fair point to make - I got it at near MSRP (870€). I wouldn't pay more.In fact I felt like an ass for paying that much for a GPU.

I don't find today's prices reasonable.
Fair enough. If you have the money for it and it makes you happy then I don't care, it's your life

I just thought it was a little funny was all lol

Old 06-06-21, 01:58 AM
OC3D Elite

Used to be a respectable shop, now they're shamelessly scalping: www.alternate.nl €2700+ euro.

Old 06-06-21, 07:20 AM
OC3D Elite

Elkjop in Norway here are holding prizes for this...

Subscribe to facebook, follow us on instagram etc etc.. for chance to BUY a 3080ti when it comes in stock.

So basically you need to win the competition to be able to purchase one at the excess prices that it will be listed.

Further more, you do NOT get a choice on which 3080ti model is available, so if you are stuck with a PNY then tough luck.
Old 06-06-21, 03:43 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF34RChannel View Post
Used to be a respectable shop, now they're shamelessly scalping: www.alternate.nl €2700+ euro.

Almost all shops in the netherlands have insane high pricing, check Tweakers.nl, Alternate isnt just the only one and given the nature of supply and demand we all know rare stuff gets more and more expensive, not defending any of the shops, just plain and simple truth, its disgusting, i hate it but thats where we are now.
Old 07-06-21, 09:54 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark NighT View Post
Almost all shops in the netherlands have insane high pricing, check Tweakers.nl, Alternate isnt just the only one and given the nature of supply and demand we all know rare stuff gets more and more expensive, not defending any of the shops, just plain and simple truth, its disgusting, i hate it but thats where we are now.
We wouldnt be there if consumers actually had some form of willpower. Its turning pathetic how weak willed some are these days in the race to have the latest and greatest at any cost.
Old 07-06-21, 10:01 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
We wouldnt be there if consumers actually had some form of willpower. Its turning pathetic how weak willed some are these days in the race to have the latest and greatest at any cost.

Completely agree!