Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Project Logs

Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
OC3D Elite

China, no doubt. It may even ship from there but I am not in a hurry for it. Will be nice to make sure it went in OK and isn't hitting anything etc.

Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
OC3D Elite

OK just a quick update. I am not at the PC ATM I am away until next Monday. I needed a break, as I was starting to get sick and skipping doses of my meds (to have the energy to work on my PC) but when I do that everything else suffers. So I wasn't eating properly or sleeping properly etc. Nearly two weeks of it took its toll so I took a break to get some rest for the final push !

One thing I needed was some sort of T piece. I need to hook in the temp sensor for the VFD on the front, but had nowhere to put it. I want it in the front really, so the cable doesn't need any tampering with. I have some chrome and smoked chrome T pieces, but then I need rotatries and male-male adapters and so on. Way too much agg. Cue this.

The most expensive fitting I have ever bought at £13, but this is why I fell for it. Not only is it rotary (think of it coming out of the pump sideways with the hole there ^ aiming backward for me to fit the water temp sensor) but it also has this.

So it's basically a very tidy way to get a neat pass through on a rotary with a G 1/4 hole facing backward for the temp sensor. So I got it.

Old Today, 08:23 AM
OC3D Elite

I have two of them on my loop. One for the exact reason you chose. Temp sensor. So as it leaves the second 480 rad and back down to the res, I have my temp sensor picking up there.
Old Today, 09:19 AM

That looks a nice piece, will works for so on. You know that pass-through sensors exist though, right? Just for future reference: Aqua Computer pass-through temp sensor