Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Forum Teams > [OC3D] Gaming

Old 24-09-14, 01:43 PM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithguard View Post
Batman Arkham Origins.

Excellent open world glide & punch fest with puzzle solving, graphically superb with fine use of PhysX & Tesselation to give a immersive gaming experience and a tight story line.

I'm Batman! Need I say more.
This is exactly what we are looking for. Added

Old 24-09-14, 01:57 PM
Bettyswollocks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R : Call of Pripyat

Vast open world FPS/RPG survival horror, situated in the exclusion zone of the Chernobyl Disaster. Fantastic story coupled with highly interactive AI "A-Life" a real graphics card workout, for perfect play the STALKER Complete mod and a SSD is highly recommended.

A real must have game for any true gamer.
Old 24-09-14, 02:01 PM
born in a.....

WarGame Red dragon

Very strong RTS with the best attention to detail I've seen in a game about war. It Looks fantastic and runs superbly on almost anything. Free regular expansions as well.
A game which you really need to sink hours into to get any good at. A must for anyone after a game that'll test tactics and knowledge.
Rig: i7 [email protected]|2x8gb HyperX Fury|Intel z97-AR|Corsair H75| 2x Nvidia 1070 founders edition|Superflower leadex 750W gold|Inwin 904| 970 EVO 500GB m.2|512GB evo 840| Crucial MX 500 500GB|ASUS MG279Q +Acer S240HL| Windows 10 pro, 8.1 pro| Kubuntu LTS
Audio: Silverstone EB01-E+EB03+DT 770 Pro 250Ω+Samson SAGOMIC
Ducky Legend (cherry red)+Zowie AM-FG
Old 24-09-14, 02:04 PM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithguard View Post
S.T.A.L.K.E.R : Call of Pripyat

Vast open world FPS/RPG survival horror, situated in the exclusion zone of the Chernobyl Disaster. Fantastic story coupled with highly interactive AI "A-Life" a real graphics card workout, for perfect play the STALKER Complete mod and a SSD is highly recommended.

A real must have game for any true gamer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnsley View Post
WarGame Red dragon

Very strong RTS with the best attention to detail I've seen in a game about war. It Looks fantastic and runs superbly on almost anything. Free regular expansions as well.
A game which you really need to sink hours into to get any good at. A must for anyone after a game that'll test tactics and knowledge.
Added, both had to be shortened it a bit though.
Old 24-09-14, 05:45 PM
OC3D Elite

Updated my original post on the first page, but realised you already have Mass Effect covered :/
Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 780 Ti ACX || Memory: 16GB - Mushkin Blackline 8GB + Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB || SSD's + HDD's: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (OS + Programs) + Caviar Black 2TB (Games + Storage) || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v

Old 24-09-14, 05:49 PM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by yassarikhan786 View Post
Updated my original post on the first page, but realised you already have Mass Effect covered :/
I covered it after you mentioned it. Having played and enjoyed the series I was glad to write a little something.
Old 24-09-14, 05:51 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsyerproblem View Post
I covered it after you mentioned it. Having played and enjoyed the series I was glad to write a little something.
No probs Your summary is excellent.
Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 780 Ti ACX || Memory: 16GB - Mushkin Blackline 8GB + Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB || SSD's + HDD's: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (OS + Programs) + Caviar Black 2TB (Games + Storage) || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v

Old 24-09-14, 06:09 PM
OC3D Elite

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Started playing and genuinely could not stop.
Gripping story with relatively good graphics for its time, with several classes to choose from it gives you a fair bit of replay ability

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

Not as long as the first but carried the great story line and can carry on from the past game making all your choices count for better or worse, giving it a much more immersive feel, marry this with gorgeous graphics and your on for a winner, but beware its quite taxing if you want the full shebang graphically.
Old 24-09-14, 06:38 PM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by remember300 View Post
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Started playing and genuinely could not stop.
Gripping story with relatively good graphics for its time, with several classes to choose from it gives you a fair bit of replay ability

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

Not as long as the first but carried the great story line and can carry on from the past game making all your choices count for better or worse, giving it a much more immersive feel, marry this with gorgeous graphics and your on for a winner, but beware its quite taxing if you want the full shebang graphically.
Done, had to shorten it though. Steam really don't let you say much.

Keep the suggestions coming guys, there have been a load of great games I've missed.
Old 24-09-14, 06:48 PM

Assetto Corsa - one of the best driving sim experiences available.

Brothers - A tale of two sons - a beautiful indie game with innovative controls, interesting puzzles and a fresh story.

Papo Yo - Cool geometric puzzles with a unique style featuring an intriguing story line.

Defense Grid : The awakening - THE tower defence game to beat.

Cogs - a satisfying indie game experience to test your brain.

Portal and Portal 2 - A great PC puzzler experience and awesome story line.

Space engineers - A space engineering sandbox to exercise your creativity. Coop is highly recommended!

Here's a few ideas. My tag lines are awful feel free to change them.