Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Hardware & Software > Software Section > Games

Old 24-11-18, 03:11 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
You really don't realize the sheer size of ships in ED until you do a side by side comparison with a 1 man vehicle and in VR the scale of things is just ridiculously titanic

There was a video on YT putting all the ships in order of size

RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: TTL white 1060
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Old 26-11-18, 07:15 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
I enjoy the precision you have to have when going into a startport, Landing, Taking off, Going out and finding materials to engineer your ship to the hilt so it's a long distance venerable death machine

Plus guilds *squadrons* are finally coming out next month with ingame guild chat, Ranks etc... and dedicated Thargoid zones to have some epic space battles
Hmm not sure what you mean by precision, unless my RAF talents are shining, but I just hammer forward into the starports out of fun slow down and drop my landing gear at last minute. Yet to collide with anything.

I like it, but I can't play more than an hour at a time. It is quite repetitive. I have almost everything at the moment. I am even getting bored using the VR. Just makes my eyes tired even more.

beta 3.3 is available now. might be worth a look.

I am considering just starting again just to enjoy that annoying grind. Weird feeling.
Old 27-11-18, 05:24 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Hmm not sure what you mean by precision, unless my RAF talents are shining, but I just hammer forward into the starports out of fun slow down and drop my landing gear at last minute. Yet to collide with anything.

I like it, but I can't play more than an hour at a time. It is quite repetitive. I have almost everything at the moment. I am even getting bored using the VR. Just makes my eyes tired even more.

beta 3.3 is available now. might be worth a look.

I am considering just starting again just to enjoy that annoying grind. Weird feeling.
Done that 3 times because you end up with so many credits you can buy anything, all that's left to do is go exploring
Old 05-12-18, 12:16 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
Done that 3 times because you end up with so many credits you can buy anything, all that's left to do is go exploring
Also engineer your weapons and all ship modules to completely overpower them, Then unlock the guardian bits and then unlock the guardian fighters.

Saw my first Thargoid as well, Apparently they respawn in this area every 30 minutes but I didn't know that, I log out after parking my ship, Long distance exploration Anaconda, Next day log back in and see a Thargoid scanning me, I filled my pants a little as some players have been blown to bits by them.

Scanned me, Scanned another site and then warped out, Their warp graphic is pretty cool and the sounds these things make are awesome !

Old 05-12-18, 02:13 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Also engineer your weapons and all ship modules to completely overpower them, Then unlock the guardian bits and then unlock the guardian fighters.

Saw my first Thargoid as well, Apparently they respawn in this area every 30 minutes but I didn't know that, I log out after parking my ship, Long distance exploration Anaconda, Next day log back in and see a Thargoid scanning me, I filled my pants a little as some players have been blown to bits by them.

Scanned me, Scanned another site and then warped out, Their warp graphic is pretty cool and the sounds these things make are awesome !
Not played for a while some of that wasn't in the game when I last played, so will get around to playing at some point to many games not enough time
Old 06-12-18, 08:26 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:

Its much more shocking when the Thargoid does an interjector on you and there is nothing to be seen for miles around, except this thing facing you and scanning you. I didnt know what to do except get the fudge out, ASAP