Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Processors & Platforms > Platforms - Other

Old 19-08-17, 04:59 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyberboy109
alternative to a mouse? flight stick?

I cant use a mouse at all the pain is to much, I have the same issues witha rollar ball and touch pads.
How ever using controller companion app thru steam I can use my xbox one pad perfectly as a mouse with no issues, But not always practical.

so was wondering if any one out there that had a flight stick or something similar that works well as a mouse with left and right click?

or is there any other inputs I could look at?

i have looked at eye tracking but very expensive for something that is still in development such as the tobbi eye x or the one from steel series

* have nerve damage hence the alternative to a mouse for input

Old 19-08-17, 05:16 AM
OC3D Elite

Here's something to have a look at after a quick google search and even if no good might lead you in the right direction http://www.techshout.com/alternative...-alternatives/
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 1700X=Asus X370 ROG Crosshair VI Hero=16gig 3200Mhz GSkill Trident RGB= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=Asus ROG Swift=Corsair K95 RGB=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Creative Soundblaster ZXR=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE