Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Freebies

Old 21-08-14, 07:44 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithguard View Post
People poking fun and moaning about the so called sob stories are what gets TTLs back up, so just pack it in! You all know better, just let people enter of their own volition, a running commentary is not required. "Get along or run along" - REMEMBER.
When someone says something dumb, you can expect a reply. And I dont see this as not getting along because person 1 said something, person 2 replied and that was the end of it.

Old 21-08-14, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ni8mare View Post
EPIC at 2:55 in the video.
Wow, I agree, totally epic at 2:55
Old 21-08-14, 08:14 PM
Bettyswollocks

If someone says something dumb, then they say something dumb.. I'd leave it at that, unless of cause if it's aimed at someone in particular, then corrections should be made. We are the forum and set precedence for all new comers. I'd like to think we could give the Guv a break and a nice relaxing weekend away not having to worry about our standards slipping, I know we have Feronix, James, SPS, hmmblah & SuB to keep front of house in order, so I think we owe it to ourselfs, them and TTL to be the best damn forums on the web (I know we already are).
Old 21-08-14, 08:17 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithguard View Post
If someone says something dumb, then they say something dumb.. I'd leave it at that, unless of cause if it's aimed at someone in particular, then corrections should be made. We are the forum and set precedence for all new comers. I'd like to think we could give the Guv a break and a nice relaxing weekend away not having to worry about our standards slipping, I know we have Feronix, James, SPS, hmmblah & SuB to keep front of house in order, so I think we owe it to ourselfs, them and TTL to be the best damn forums on the web (I know we already are).
Dont really see how it was much of a problem, but sure, Ill stop here then.

Old 21-08-14, 10:31 PM

Yeah, maybe that was a bad idea. Whether or not it was a good idea to write a "sob story" isn't what I was thinking at the time, anyway. I just want to help my cousin out. That much is genuine, I assure you all.

Anyway, sob story removed, getting back to just waiting to enter like everyone else.
Old 21-08-14, 10:45 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
This is by far my favorite of all of the graphics intensive Corsair cases TTL has done, it really looks fantastic and the build inside is great too. Possibly my favorite Corsair graphite series ever aside some of the 600T's. Competition and all that aside great work Tom and your vinyl cutting mental image translator this is a sweet looking rig.

JR
Old 21-08-14, 11:23 PM

Good luck guys, you're ganna need it.
Old 21-08-14, 11:26 PM

is so beautiful, one only can dream
Old 21-08-14, 11:26 PM

super nice build ... best by miles realy like the theme of it and the hardware is like xxx for all nerds
Old 21-08-14, 11:27 PM
OC3D Crew

Well...

Since it's a STRIX case, I would have filled it with Noctua fans. lol