Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 18-01-17, 09:41 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobM View Post
well it has arrived and tbh it looks way better than the K95 did although not having a number pad feels weird I just hope the LEDs on this last
I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time. I'm looking at a keyboard with no Num Pad for gaming - I want it to sit better in between my flight sticks. Of course it all depends on what you're doing I couldn't go without one for work but reliance on it just means I'm hopeless typing numbers on the actual keyboard part. About time I learned.

I still think it's harsh that they wouldn't replace the equivalent model, even though you got it on discount.

Old 18-01-17, 09:50 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimma47 View Post
I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time. I'm looking at a keyboard with no Num Pad for gaming - I want it to sit better in between my flight sticks. Of course it all depends on what you're doing I couldn't go without one for work but reliance on it just means I'm hopeless typing numbers on the actual keyboard part. About time I learned.

I still think it's harsh that they wouldn't replace the equivalent model, even though you got it on discount.
I am happy with it so far, had I gone to corsair I may well have gotten an equivalent unit but that would have meant paying upfront.
tbh this smaller unit does look better despite it also having the tribal tattoo logo oh and I have had to order new rubber o rings as I forgot to remove the ones of the 95 lol and I have way more room on the desk I think this one is a 1/3rd smaller
Gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H | A10-6800k mild oc | Antec H1200 | Hyperx 1866 2 x 8gb | Asus Strix RX 470 | Samsung Evo 140gb ssd | Seagate Baracuda 1tb storage | EVGA 500w | Phanteks Entho ProM Acrylic Window | Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro
Old 18-01-17, 10:01 PM
OC3D Elite

Hopefully no more problems then!