Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Suggestions

Old 01-10-16, 08:59 AM
The Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
If you click on the ABP icon it will say enable on this site just click on that and it will change to disable on this site a there you go it's whitelisted
The current background 'ad' is mostly black anyway so I imagine that's what he's seeing, clueless as usual

Asus x79 Deluxe | Intel 3930k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz DDR3 | 2 x 3GB Gigabyte Windforce 780GTX - SLi | Xonar Essence STX | 2 x 256GB Samsung 840 Pros | 2TB Samsung F4 | Corsair RM1000i | Caselabs SM8 - White | 2 x Alphacool 360x60 | Bitspower 400mm Res Top | Dual Laing D5 Pumps | Bitspower C47 Fittings | XSPC Raystorm | Roccat Kone Optical - Navy Storm | QPad MK85 Pro w/ Cherry Red MX | DELL U2413 + 2 x U2412M | AKG K702's | AKG K7XX S/N#000016 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250Ohm | TM Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle | Saitek Combat Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TrackClip Pro
Notice: Don't feed the trolls!
Old 01-10-16, 09:26 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
If you click on the ABP icon it will say enable on this site just click on that and it will change to disable on this site a there you go it's whitelisted
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
The current background 'ad' is mostly black anyway so I imagine that's what he's seeing, clueless as usual
Did that and no, just completely black on either side of the "forum" part itself.
No ads or so...
Old 08-09-17, 03:38 PM

A suggestion. My country uses M/D/Y. Any way that you can make a change so that users can chose the format they prefer?

I also do not put a U in favorite, color, and I spell CENTER properly and not with a RE.....I also use Celsius and not that crappy Fahrenheit nonsense.
Old 08-09-17, 03:47 PM
Bettyswollocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digikid View Post
A suggestion. My country uses M/D/Y. Any way that you can make a change so that users can chose the format they prefer?

I also do not put a U in favorite, color, and I spell CENTER properly and not with a RE.....I also use Celsius and not that crappy Fahrenheit nonsense.
I'm guessing America..

For date format I'd say it's a minority that use Month first, OK an option to change that based on region could be a nice idea though.

We use the letter U in words because that's how words are spelt in good old Oxford English we also use the letter S a lot too rather than substitute it for a Z (Zed).

"As a species we evolved with complex communication and sound reasoning, monkeys fling poop." ~ Me
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
Old 08-09-17, 04:43 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:

um... Center can be technically branded as incorrect when the oxford dictionary dictates it is Centre it is usually only Americans who (i class as) mispelling everything.

Of course we can blame those pesky Irish for the transformation but we can't change the world in one go now can we!
Old 08-09-17, 04:52 PM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
um... Center can be technically branded as incorrect when the oxford dictionary dictates it is Centre it is usually only Americans who (i class as) mispelling everything.

Of course we can blame those pesky Irish for the transformation but we can't change the world in one go now can we!
Pesky Irish you say? Did someone call me?
Old 08-09-17, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
I'm guessing America..

For date format I'd say it's a minority that use Month first, OK an option to change that based on region could be a nice idea though.

We use the letter U in words because that's how words are spelt in good old Oxford English we also use the letter S a lot too rather than substitute it for a Z (Zed).
Actually I am Canadian. Now give me poutine and maple syrup!
Old 08-09-17, 06:10 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Actually I am Canadian. Now give me poutine and maple syrup!
I got a friend in Canada, it must be hard living there not knowing if your French or American
Gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H | A10-6800k mild oc | Antec H1200 | Hyperx 1866 2 x 8gb | Asus Strix RX 470 | Samsung Evo 140gb ssd | Seagate Baracuda 1tb storage | EVGA 500w | Phanteks Entho ProM Acrylic Window | Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro
Old 08-09-17, 06:29 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
Pesky Irish you say? Did someone call me?
Oh darn, I summoned the leprachaun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobM View Post
I got a friend in Canada, it must be hard living there not knowing if your French or American
It's all aboot how you speak to your fellow canuck aye?