Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Cooling Forum > Air Cooling

Old 11-10-17, 11:38 AM
Average Penis Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgie2007 View Post
thank my friend for doing a little research for me, i will add those fans to my cart..
No problem mate. Do note that I'm not sure how these fans exactly work as far as RGB goes. I think Corsair has a 'Fan RGB controller' that you can control the RGB lighting with, so I'm not sure if and how it works without that.

OC3D Overclockers Club Member:
Nr. #00 (Club Owner)

Old 15-10-17, 12:37 AM

Hey guys noob here... i posed the same question on another fourm and was told to stay away from liquid cooler and was recommended to get a scythe cooler that it would be just fine .. this one was recommended https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA9ZH59H0503&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc =KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PCplaAccessories+-+General9SIA9ZH59H0503&gclid=CjwKCAjw64bPBRApEiwAJhG-fvSRCrursHj-XrJB_y470daOotsT2KwylWTG-CFY4lrCdDKawGkX7RoC4asQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds .. i think they were trying to steer me away from liquid because of potential leaking .. i have no ideal about do the fail often? Whats your thoughts between the Scythe cooler vs water? Would the Mugen 5 be just fine for the i7 8700K .. I too plan to swap to Corsair HD120 fans.

TY for any help guys!