Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Humour
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #351  
Old 07-02-20, 12:45 PM
trawetSluaP's Avatar
trawetSluaP trawetSluaP is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
meh ditch that and join us in D2!
I play most nights on D2 already.

__________________
Enthoo Elite | i9-7900X | Rampage VI Extreme | Dominator Platinum 32GB | RTX 2080 FE | 960 Pro 512GB, 840 Evo 250GB x 2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 | PG279Q, MX27AQ | Custom Watercooling Loop + Aquaero 6 XT

Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 13-02-20, 05:21 PM
tgrech tgrech is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 1,735
Courtesy of Walsall council


And a show of thanks for the advertising
https://twitter.com/kalilinux/status...03199584395267
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 13-02-20, 05:27 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,807
Guess the NCA is full of morons then. Like they just googled "best hacking OS" and then found some random article and posted a snippet from it.
__________________
I am Iron Man.
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 13-02-20, 06:07 PM
Greenback's Avatar
Greenback Greenback is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,186
Would hope I'd taught him better so he wouldn't get caught
__________________
CASE: NZXT H440 white
CPU: RYZEN7 3700x, H100i GTX
MB: Gigabyte x570
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: Gigabyte white 2070
OS: CRUCIAL MX100 250GB
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 13-02-20, 07:39 PM
Excalabur50's Avatar
Excalabur50 Excalabur50 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,315
You know you're getting old when whilst watching porn you think damn that bed looks really comfy!
__________________
DRAGON'S MIST
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 3700X=MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= Sapphire RX5700XT Nitro Plus=NZXT Kraken X62=MSI Optix MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Razer Firefly RGB CE=Soundblaster ZXR
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 13-02-20, 07:41 PM
tgrech tgrech is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 1,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Guess the NCA is full of morons then. Like they just googled "best hacking OS" and then found some random article and posted a snippet from it.
This is a local council leaflet, NCA logo just for effect. UK councillors are more or less volunteers, no salary and part time, probably an average age of 60, and they probably made this in MS paint.
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 14-02-20, 01:52 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is online now
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 13,644
lmao.

I got a email from my solicitor today. It's from the guy who used to do the maintenance on my flat when I moved in. In it he says I hate German people, I hate Polish people and I am totally racist because I refused to let him in or the Polish guy who wanted to start the repairs as I was moving out.

Now this would normally not be funny unless.

1. I let them both in, otherwise how would he know me? I told my landlady I didn't want him in there again because he merrily used to walk around taking pictures with his camera without my consent. Which is totally illegal.

2. I was told by my trust not to let in the Polish builder because of my computers and the fact I was moving out in 3 weeks any way.

So again, still not funny especially given the raw amount of defamation in the letter (which I will be doing something about, BTW).

However what did make me LOL really hard was that I forwarded this email onto my housing trust manager Selena and she said "They did the same thing to me". Apparently when Selena was drilling them into the ground with her legal knowledge they threw a strop and accused her of being racist.

Which if you had ever met Selena you would laugh so hard at. Given she's really sweet, super polite and does her job wonderfully.

There are much bigger problems to this obviously. Firstly they are flinging scat at me trying to slur my name (which is irrelevant, given this has nothing to do with the state of the flat but that my landlady didn't protect the deposit so it's all totally infertile and nonsensical) but secondly that a black woman in this day and age can go around using the race card. It's very similar to the "He had sex with me without consent" card and I will absolutely be doing something about it.

I don't even think she understands *why* she is being taken to court. That's how clever she is.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 14-02-20, 07:04 PM
scubasteve scubasteve is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 280
Well shizen Alien with the collaboration of Selena turn that crap round on them, then insinuate he is connected to a burglary gang since they like to speculate themselves
about people
he go's around taking pics of the inside of peoples homes and their valuables there is no explanation other that that for him doing such a thing



already urinated me off when i hear about like this and i thought its what made you LOL thread
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 14-02-20, 07:20 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 13,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
lmao.

I got a email from my solicitor today. It's from the guy who used to do the maintenance on my flat when I moved in. In it he says I hate German people, I hate Polish people and I am totally racist because I refused to let him in or the Polish guy who wanted to start the repairs as I was moving out.

Now this would normally not be funny unless.

1. I let them both in, otherwise how would he know me? I told my landlady I didn't want him in there again because he merrily used to walk around taking pictures with his camera without my consent. Which is totally illegal.

2. I was told by my trust not to let in the Polish builder because of my computers and the fact I was moving out in 3 weeks any way.

So again, still not funny especially given the raw amount of defamation in the letter (which I will be doing something about, BTW).

However what did make me LOL really hard was that I forwarded this email onto my housing trust manager Selena and she said "They did the same thing to me". Apparently when Selena was drilling them into the ground with her legal knowledge they threw a strop and accused her of being racist.

Which if you had ever met Selena you would laugh so hard at. Given she's really sweet, super polite and does her job wonderfully.

There are much bigger problems to this obviously. Firstly they are flinging scat at me trying to slur my name (which is irrelevant, given this has nothing to do with the state of the flat but that my landlady didn't protect the deposit so it's all totally infertile and nonsensical) but secondly that a black woman in this day and age can go around using the race card. It's very similar to the "He had sex with me without consent" card and I will absolutely be doing something about it.

I don't even think she understands *why* she is being taken to court. That's how clever she is.
They apparently don't know the meaning of the word racist and are hoping to panic you, Polish and German people are Caucasian, Last I saw a pic of you on here that you posted, You're also Caucasian... so yeah... can't be racist towards your own race, It doesn't work like that.

I hate the word racism, It's lost all meaning, People throw it around thinking it has power when in reality it's used by idiots to whine about something.
__________________
=Origin-Steam-Uplay-XBLive - Dicehunter=

Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 14-02-20, 07:23 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
They apparently don't know the meaning of the word racist and are hoping to panic you, Polish and German people are Caucasian, Last I saw a pic of you on here that you posted, You're also Caucasian... so yeah... can't be racist towards your own race.

I hate the word racism, It's lost all meaning, People throw it around thinking it has power when in reality it's used by idiots to whine about something.
Idk man... people like to use that caucasian privilege. I'd argue that's racist towards your own kind, in their own twisted minds.
__________________
I am Iron Man.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 12:55 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.