Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Freebies

Old 04-05-18, 10:10 PM
OC3D Crew

***ENTRY***

I have had a good look around and realised that I actually don't own a cardboard box "BUMMER" !
So, yes it would be nice to actually own one.

Main Rig-Intel i7 2600K @4.4Ghz-Gigabyte P67 UD7-Asus 6950 Direct cu11-16gig Mushkin 2133mhz Redline Ridgeback-Corsair AX860i-Corsair Obsidian 800D-Bitfenix/Noiseblocker Fans-Custom CPU water cooling loop.
Folding Rig- AMD Phenom 9950 Black Edition-Corsair H100i-Asus Crosshair-EVGA GTX560Ti 448 core Classified-8gig Crucial Ballistix Tracer-Corsair AX850-Coolermaster Cosmos S-Corsair case fans.

Old 05-05-18, 08:43 AM

https://youtu.be/u3_x0RVue2c

I don't know what to say about this ^^ Sadly I don't have the time to go through more (all) videos to collect all the Dings, but these are definitly my favourites ^^

I don't really need these boxes but I simply wanted to contribute to this :P
Old 05-05-18, 05:19 PM

I had to change the link cos it didn't work, silly me!
Old 05-05-18, 10:15 PM

***ENTRY***

OI!!! you Logan Tiny Tom or whatever ya name is.

This is Sypherian's computer, I kinda hijacked the system to help me mate out.

My user has always loved using me, bashing me through Virtual machines, playing video games and watching videos on the internet. Now this changed drastically about 2 years ago.

First of all he got a job about 160 kilometers away so he drives for about 2 hours each way where he works as an consultant at a Wind turbine company, when he gets home he is knackered. So he rarely gets to properly sit and do what he loves which is to play games. Now I won't lie I'm a bit outdated I've seen how he drools over all the hardware that you show in your videos, but alas he can't afford to upgrade me and he spends quite a lot of money on keeping his car running.

I've even seen him being unfaithful with some good for nothing HP laptop that he drags home from work the nerve I tell you.

Secondly he has found this tart of a girlfriend, actually that is not quite fair she at least uses me from time to time, and she even encourages him to play on me. Actually he even had the audacity to call me an old piece of **** the other day, I'm appalled by that. I can't deny that I don't miss the late nights where he used to play until he could barely stand, I was always willing and able to perform at his every bidding. Even his friends are disappointed that he can't join them in the newest games and I see that it bothers him.

Please help a frustrated and aging system out. I need my user back desperately, I wanna see the joy in his eyes I wan't to be abused and capable of delivering the performance he needs.

Kind regards

A desperate System.

Old 05-05-18, 10:45 PM

C'mon, who wants to win an empty box even if it has some nice letters on it?
On the other hand if it was delivered, not by mail, but in a white 5.0 mustang that would be something epic!

Old 06-05-18, 12:28 PM
Advanced Member

*** Entry ***

Hi Tom, I would firstly like to say thank you for a opportunity to fulfil my dream of owning a box pillar, as a regular old soul, grandiose marble pillars are a touch out of reach, i think that this Ryzen/Amd box could give me the finishing touch of class that would be required to complete this necessary and really important to me life goal.

Secondly it would really pee the missus off, she cannot stand my obsession with the hardened paper of the brown variety and this may be the straw that breaks the camels back, I truly hope so.

TTL tech enthusiast, Critic, Reporter of news, driver of Cars, Rider of bikes, modder of mods! you could add Homewrecker to that list if things go my way.

Good luck to all

Thanks

P.S. I work in retail so have plenty of box experience, of opening and closing boxes, would not need instructions for that, so you could also save some time.

P.P.S All my boxes live good lives, they are well cared for, no heavy, wet, oily items are stored in them, completly empty, and they are also flatpacked/repacked twice yearly, to keep there folds in good shape.

Addendum Whilst it would be really funny to photoshop your head inside a box a'la seven, but it is actually boxes holiday week in my house so they are all enjoying their trips around the country they get sent to and from various drop off points back to the house, some in Royal Mail, others the premium kind of delivery. Many of them have collected mail stamps from various countries around the EU.

I hope this shows how much love and respect i have for boxes.

thanks for the consideration.
Old 08-05-18, 10:02 PM
OC3D Elite

*** Entry ***

Let's try this reverse psychology bullsh!t.
Old 10-05-18, 06:35 AM

If there is no box what pill should I take?
Old 10-05-18, 11:44 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micload View Post
If there is no box what pill should I take?
The red one
ASUS Prime x370 Pro | Ryzen 5 1600 | Antec 240 AIO | Corsair Vengance RGB 3000 2 x 8Gb | Asus Strix RX 470 | Samsung Evo 120gb ssd | Seagate Baracuda 1tb storage | EVGA 500w | Phanteks Entho ProM Acrylic Window | Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro
Old 12-05-18, 10:00 AM

***ENTRY***
Thank you very much for the giveaway.