Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Aquatuning Customer Care

Old 29-05-17, 08:37 AM
OC3D Crew

Aquatuning Poor Customer Service

This Saturday I ordered a few misc items from your web store, but as it turns out I forgot a few other items and I wanted to cancel the order in good time, so I could re-order what I needed in order not having to pay double shipment cost.

So about 20-30 mins after my initial order I used your contact form and asked for a cancellation of the order, and this morning I got a reply that "due to the order already being In Process, it's impossible to cancel the order".

Really?! I think I really did what I could to cancel the order in good time, and the fact your warehouse probably been closed all weekend, I seriously can't see why your workers aren't able to cancel such an order just because it's In Process. Since you don't provide the means for the customer to cancel the order using your own web store, at least you could do is provide this service. Anything else is just being damn lazy! All it takes is to grab that phone, call your warehouse and tell them to put the items back in stock. It hasn't even been packaged yet, as it would say "passed to shipment" then.

Is this really how you treat your customers? You really can do BETTER than this!

Order number: 94031540

Old 29-05-17, 08:42 AM
OC3D Elite

I agree, I'm not happy with their service either

When I ordered, I went via Aquatuning.no. I specifically asked them if ordering from here will result in me paying extra taxes on items since its sent from Germany. I was told no, so splashed the cash and spent about 3500NoK... Items arrive with a toll request from UPS to pay 900nok extra.

Total BS, I contact them about this and never had a reply. They should not be allowed to operate under aquantuning.no if there will be additional import taxes. Especially when there was no mention of it at the time on their website, and the main reason I contacted them directly before making a purchase.