Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Suggestions
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 28-05-16, 06:39 PM
Stylazation Stylazation is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lahore
Posts: 53
Send a message via MSN to Stylazation
Tapatalk integration on OC3D

I can't seem to find a way to use oc3d on Tapatalk platform. Just curious are we even registered on Tapatalk?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-05-16, 09:54 PM
Wraith's Avatar
Wraith Wraith is offline
Bettyswollocks
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: On the Moon.
Posts: 7,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylazation View Post
I can't seem to find a way to use oc3d on Tapatalk platform. Just curious are we even registered on Tapatalk?
No idea why you'd need Tapatalk when the mobile site works 100% fine.
__________________
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-05-16, 09:59 PM
Stylazation Stylazation is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lahore
Posts: 53
Send a message via MSN to Stylazation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
No idea why you'd need Tapatalk when the mobile site works 100% fine.
Let me break it to you the simplest way possible reason being able to access all your forums at one place.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 30-05-16, 04:17 AM
MacLeod's Avatar
MacLeod MacLeod is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 1,106
No interest in Tapatalk. I tried it for a while and it was a pain. As good as the mobile site is here, I'd much rather just stick with it.

Plus there was that whole fiasco with the update they did where you had to buy the app again. You'd buy the app then after you update you start getting ads again. You'd have to buy it again to get rid of the ads. Tapatalk can suck it as far as I'm concerned. I'll stick with mobile view. It's plenty fast and convenient and the support from the ads actually go to OC3D who I want to support.
__________________

AMD R5 1600X @ 4.0 GHz ••• Asus ROG Strix X370-F ••• Corsair H110i
Corsair 500R ••• EVGA Supernova G3 750 ••• Corsair Vengeance 16GB
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB x2 ••• Nvidia RTX 2070 FE
Samsung 840 Evo 250GB ••• Acer Predator XB272 @ 240 Hz
Logitech G-Pro TKL ••• Logitech G MX518
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 30-05-16, 09:32 AM
Stylazation Stylazation is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lahore
Posts: 53
Send a message via MSN to Stylazation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post
No interest in Tapatalk. I tried it for a while and it was a pain. As good as the mobile site is here, I'd much rather just stick with it.

Plus there was that whole fiasco with the update they did where you had to buy the app again. You'd buy the app then after you update you start getting ads again. You'd have to buy it again to get rid of the ads. Tapatalk can suck it as far as I'm concerned. I'll stick with mobile view. It's plenty fast and convenient and the support from the ads actually go to OC3D who I want to support.
I have been using Tapatalk for years now and I assure you that I have never faced the problems you stated down once. I have all my forums at one place and notifications and messages are managed automatically gives me news feed and update on subscribed topics from different forums. No hustle what so ever works like charm. Tapatalk is the best way out there to enjoy all of my favourite forums as far as I'm concerned.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 30-05-16, 03:19 PM
Wraith's Avatar
Wraith Wraith is offline
Bettyswollocks
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: On the Moon.
Posts: 7,621
That's all well and good but it's is not for us and won't work with our Forums.
__________________
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 30-05-16, 06:47 PM
tinytomlogan's Avatar
tinytomlogan tinytomlogan is offline
The Guvnor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TTL Towers
Posts: 20,978
I put a lot of time and money into the mobile side of the forums, tapatalk just didnt suit when we looked at it and Ive sadly got no interest in spending the cash needed to set it up now we have a perfectly good (even better) mobile site.
__________________
If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW


Get along or run along. Your choice
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 31-05-16, 05:02 AM
MacLeod's Avatar
MacLeod MacLeod is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 1,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylazation View Post
I have been using Tapatalk for years now and I assure you that I have never faced the problems you stated down once. I have all my forums at one place and notifications and messages are managed automatically gives me news feed and update on subscribed topics from different forums. No hustle what so ever works like charm. Tapatalk is the best way out there to enjoy all of my favourite forums as far as I'm concerned.
Consider yourself lucky. Look it up if you don't believe me. It happened on two different occasions where they did their "update" and all of a sudden you had ads all over the place even though you paid $5 for the ad-free version and you had to pony up $5 again if you wanted to go back to ad-free. Like TTL said though, the mobile site here works just fine. I frequent 4 forums, here, HardOCP, Ford F150 and DIY Mobile Audio. I have no problems browsing them and keeping up with them on their mobile sites.
__________________

AMD R5 1600X @ 4.0 GHz ••• Asus ROG Strix X370-F ••• Corsair H110i
Corsair 500R ••• EVGA Supernova G3 750 ••• Corsair Vengeance 16GB
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB x2 ••• Nvidia RTX 2070 FE
Samsung 840 Evo 250GB ••• Acer Predator XB272 @ 240 Hz
Logitech G-Pro TKL ••• Logitech G MX518
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 31-05-16, 11:11 PM
Mysterae's Avatar
Mysterae Mysterae is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 969
Oh god, not tapatalk! Tapabaulk more like...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23-06-16, 10:52 PM
Steffen Steffen is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterae View Post
Oh god, not tapatalk! Tapabaulk more like...
Tapatalk sucks, they started good but now its really bad.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.