Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Aquatuning Customer Care

Old 29-04-15, 10:15 AM

aquatuning.de site bug + support issue

Hi there,
I write here because I don't get any reply to my support tickets (1 week - no answer) nor to my e-mails sent to [email protected].
So here is the story:
I was preparing my order to make my first water cooling loop and I experienced some strange behavior on aquatuning.de site which for me obviously is a bug:
Whenever I add this product:

http://www.aquatuning.de/cases-hardw....-euro/uk-plug

in my shipping cart, the option for delivery via DHL to my country (Bulgaria) disappears. (At first I thought it's weight related, but after some experimenting I found that this only happens when I add the product above).

So I had asked support about this and I was answered that this is not a bug and they just do not ship with DHL to my country.
... well.. I had accepted this and made my order with UPS (which costs 11€ more than DHL).

(I have to say that I was impressed by the speed they prepared and shipped my order - just within few hours - big thumbs up for that! )

The next day I spoke to a guy from my country who had made multiple purchases from aquatining.de and they were delivered via DHL....

I had checked again the site and it is obvious that I could have made my order with DHL shipping just like him only if I didn't added the product I had described above..
After that I had made a new support ticket (because I can not add message to my first unanswered ticket) and waiting for answer since then.

By the way - I had made the same experiment with the UK site and it is not affected, because there is really no option for DHL in it.
So the support answer would have been correct if it was for UK, not in my case though.

I'm wondering what is going on and why no one answers since I made my order. : /

Old 29-04-15, 10:53 AM

Hi Blbk,

Please can you give me your order number and we will look into that for you.
Old 29-04-15, 11:50 AM

Hello,
Thanks for your quick reply.
My order number is 10268566.
Old 29-04-15, 11:55 AM

Perfect I will pass this to the right person and they will be in contact shortly.
Old 29-04-15, 12:12 PM

Thanks for your help!
Old 09-05-15, 09:09 PM

Just wanted to update that the issue is sorted out.
The bug is fixed and I had the extra 11€ spent refunded.
I also received the package and everything was as ordered.

I have several quality issues with some of the Phobya products though.
The CPU-Cooler UC-1 Extreme - Brass Edition, caused a severe leak when I made my first external test - it was assembled incorrectly - the plastic part in the middle was off the slot and made almost 1mm gap between the cap and the base.
I was able to fix that and after reassembly there are no leaks so far.
So if someone buys that one - first check in front of a light source if the cap fits well on the base.
The second issue was with the radiator - G-Changer 420 V.2 - Full Copper. The openings for the fan screws are misplaced.
Out of 6 possible positions, I was able to screw in all 4 screws of a fan only in one of them. In all other it is possible to screw in only 3 screws and the other one is off almost by 1mm and is impossible to screw in.
The third issue was with the one that caused this thread - Phobya external PSU with switch 230V to 4Pin Molex 24 Wat. I thought I'll buy this one (instead of the one without switch) because it will be easier to operate, but sadly I found out that despite the nice click sound that it makes, the button actually doesn't work and it's always on.

(I also bought locally (not from AquaTuning) their 30W Fan/Pump controller and one of the buttons was mounted too deep, it touches the front panel and it was very hard to rotate)

All this makes me think that either I'm having an extreme dose of bad luck or Phobya have some really bad quality control (if at all).
Old 10-05-15, 02:38 PM

Sorry about the continued problems you are having please send an e-mail to [email protected] with a list of the problems an they will help you out.

for the radiator if you send a few pictures im sure they would be able to offer you a discount.
Old 10-05-15, 07:39 PM

I had opened a support ticket about the problems.
Thanks for the radiator pictures advice, I made some and will attach them to the ticket when I got reply (I can't now, because the site will not allow me to add additional message).
It's a bit hard to see the misalignment of the radiator openings by eye, but you can clearly see where the paint pealed off when I tried to screw the last screws in:
Phobya radiator pics

Here some pics of the CPU block gap:
Phobya CPU waterblock pics
Old 12-05-15, 09:48 AM

Oh man! Do you know what was the answer to my support ticket? :

"thank you for your info.

We will see if we can do much better quality the next time."

Facepalm..

Tags
dhl, phobya, problems, shipping, ups