Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 28-03-14, 11:24 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fdrak View Post
Hey Grey_beard, sorry to take to long to reply.

Here is my ticket number: 6445515

Thanks
Sorry for the late reply Fdrak. Just got that approved and I've sent you a reply in your ticket as well.

Old 01-11-14, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
Thanks Eli. I've just got that approved. Follow the instruction via email that youi will receive momentarily.
Hi Grey_beard!

My RMA # is 6542922.

Please help me!
Old 03-11-14, 08:53 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicydog View Post
Hi Grey_beard!

My RMA # is 6542922.

Please help me!
Got that approved for you. Follow the RMA instruction we've provided to you so we can sort it out right away. Let me know if you run into any issues during the process.
Old 01-01-15, 11:27 PM

Hi Grey_beard,

I have the same issue with my scroll wheel. I've tried the flash reset and the problem is still present. I've submitted an RMA (Ticket #6566908). Thanks in advance!
Old 08-01-15, 08:33 PM
OC3D Elite

hey kamonok,
Sorry for the late reply. I went ahead and checked your ticket. Looks like everything in on track and on schedule. Just in case you run into any issues, feel free to send me a PM
Old 20-01-15, 06:53 PM

Hey Grey_beard,

Not trying to jump on this 2 year old bandwagon, but my Corsair Vengeance M90 has been having the same problem with the scroll wheel for as long as I can remember. I've kind of just put up with it for the past two years or so, but I don't know if the problem is getting worse, or my patience is getting smaller.

Either way, I renewed my search for a solution and found this thread as a result. I tried the instructions you suggested, but the problem persists. I then went to create an RMA for the faulty scroll wheel, but the express RMA option was not available. Is there a way to have my RMA changed to express, or is the only possibility to be out a mouse for a couple weeks (save for an expropriation from the office).

My RMA ticket # is 6575461.

Thanks for your help!
Old 21-01-15, 01:12 AM
OC3D Elite

Hi dig,
So I've got that RMA approved for you and was able to change to Standard RMA. For you start the Express RMA, you will have to call our customer service and do the process over the phone (security reasons).

If you run into any issues during the process, let me know right away.
Old 21-01-15, 06:04 AM

Grey_beard, I registered here hoping you might work your magic for me. The wheel failed with less than 1 yr of light use. I tried reflashing again (and confirmed usb selective suspend is off), but no luck . I started Ticket #6574752 to begin an RMA.

If there's any way I could get a prepaid label to ship it for free (it would really be helpful as I'm unemployed ATM) or anything else you could do, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
Old 21-01-15, 06:12 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
Grey_beard, I registered here hoping you might work your magic for me. The wheel failed with less than 1 yr of light use. I tried reflashing again (and confirmed usb selective suspend is off), but no luck . I started Ticket #6574752 to begin an RMA.

If there's any way I could get a prepaid label to ship it for free (it would really be helpful as I'm unemployed ATM) or anything else you could do, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
On here 1st rule is don't hijack other people's post create you own 1st
Old 21-01-15, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Old School View Post
On here 1st rule is don't hijack other people's post create you own 1st
If you feel that I've hijacked the thread, that was not my intention. This seems like the ideal place to post, as many, many others have, as we have/had the same issue, with the same mouse.

I'm a long time member on Tomshardware, OC.net, EVGA, etc. etc. (under different names), so I'm familiar with that rule, but maybe this site has a unique interpretation it.

EDIT: My mistake; you're 100% correct. The thread is 1 yr+ old and not a support thread. Dunno what I was thinking.

Tags
corsair, m90, mouse, support