Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 28-03-18, 01:47 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 15,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish View Post
You're not a real OC3D Elite member if you join because of a competition!

haha, actual LOLed.

__________________


If you don't like what I post don't read it.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 28-03-18, 01:52 PM
AngryGoldfish's Avatar
AngryGoldfish AngryGoldfish is offline
Old N Gold
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Permafrost View Post
hahaha i'm laughing way more then i should be

#proudtobegold
#PondLife
Hahaha!
__________________
ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero ⁞⁞ Ryzen 1600X 4Ghz ⁞⁞ Thermalright Le Grand Macho RT ⁞⁞ Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps ⁞⁞ G.Skill TridentZ 3200Mhz
Jonsbo W2 ⁞⁞ Corsair AX760 ⁞⁞ Pexon PC ⁞⁞ Samsung 960 EVO 250GB & 850 EVO 500GB
⁞⁞ Western Digital 1TB Blue & 3TB Green
BenQ XL2730Z ⁞⁞ Mixonix Naos 7000 ⁞⁞ Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown ⁞⁞ Audio-GD NFB-15 ⁞⁞ EVE SC205 ⁞⁞ AKG K7XX
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 28-03-18, 02:01 PM
Permafrost's Avatar
Permafrost Permafrost is offline
Compo Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 2,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
haha, actual LOLed.
oh don't you start, just waiting for Tripp and Wraith to start next...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 28-03-18, 02:33 PM
Devinedragoon Devinedragoon is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Replying like that makes you sound like the one in the wrong.

Youll be amazed how many people here have gotten stuff from me outside of competitions and not one of them ever begged or looked for pity shouting about their low end specs.
first thing i agree 100%

I for one may hint at how much i'd need things base on what i have but not to say pity myself but to show how huge i'd be meanwhile saying good luck everyone because i hope people that can really use it get it even if i'm not the fortunate one.

That being said Good luck everyone and grats to whoever wins and to those that complain keep in mind they don't have to do giveaways at all so be thankful for the chance
__________________
MSI B350m Gaming | Ryzen 1200 | Oem 8gb (4gb x2)| Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 | sdata 250gb m.2 | Sandisk 240gb ssd | XFX 650w xxx psu | Rosewill Gungnir x | Windows 10
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 28-03-18, 02:50 PM
DavidFrederickWatson DavidFrederickWatson is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 39
really ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Replying like that makes you sound like the one in the wrong.


If Im honest every single possibility you get you do mention your system specs (or lack of them) if anything thats going to have a negative impact on me or anyone trying to help you. Not a positive one.


OC3D Elite is an automated member name based on posts. Please do not attack long standing members, they are right, we get people looking for pity on every competition.

Youll be amazed how many people here have gotten stuff from me outside of competitions and not one of them ever begged or looked for pity shouting about their low end specs.

Take some advise and listen to your fellow members above. Do NOT attack them or youll have me to deal with.
i was only trying to be nice and pleasant for sake , i put my system specs down below because everybody else does so why is that suddenly asking for pity ? , now i have to say im disappointed at your attitude now Tom , ive been nothing but nice about yourself and oc3d for many months since i discovered your reviews and had nothing but nice things to say about you and your oc3d and you know i left many nice comments before u were even doing these giveaways , they are plastered all over your youtube channel and now when i stand up for being polite and complimentary about thanking you for the chance to begin because i indeed currently have a pc then im suddenly the one in the wrong ? and now you threaten to remove my entries if you havent already for simply posting my system specs like everybody else has below their names ? and for just being nice and complimentary and suddenly now its begging ? i expected more from you tom , i thought you were more professional than this, fine , threaten to remove them , remove them , i dont care , i was only trying to be nice , look at what i said , im not the one in the wrong here , ive done nothing but be nice about you , oc3d for ages , well before these giveaways systems , all my comments are on your youtube channels , saying what a good reviewer you were etc , shows it doesnt pay to be nice these days , sad
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 28-03-18, 02:55 PM
tinytomlogan's Avatar
tinytomlogan tinytomlogan is offline
The Guvnor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TTL Towers
Posts: 21,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFrederickWatson View Post
i was only trying to be nice and pleasant for sake , i put my system specs down below because everybody else does so why is that suddenly asking for pity ? , now i have to say im disappointed at your attitude now Tom , ive been nothing but nice about yourself and oc3d for many months since i discovered your reviews and had nothing but nice things to say about you and your oc3d and you know i left many nice comments before u were even doing these giveaways , they are plastered all over your youtube channel and now when i stand up for being polite and complimentary about thanking you for the chance to begin because i indeed currently have a pc then im suddenly the one in the wrong ? and now you threaten to remove my entries if you havent already for simply posting my system specs like everybody else has below their names ? and for just being nice and complimentary and suddenly now its begging ? i expected more from you tom , i thought you were more professional than this, fine , threaten to remove them , remove them , i dont care , i was only trying to be nice , look at what i said , im not the one in the wrong here , ive done nothing but be nice about you , oc3d for ages , well before these giveaways systems , all my comments are on your youtube channels , saying what a good reviewer you were etc , shows it doesnt pay to be nice these days , sad

Didnt say Id remove your entries at all.

More Im bored of you bringing your system up every 5 minutes - it doesnt matter. Other dont go shouting about it all the time, there are other members here with worse specs than you and they havnt mentioned it once.

If you want to get all butthurt thats totally your call, but what I wont stand for is you attacking other members. Yeah sure they may have been a bit abrupt but thats because youre not the first to 'try' the sympathy card and you have played it a LOT in both the recent comps.

We get it, youve not got a very good system. Just please for the love of god stop bringing it up.

Mentioning it once or twice is fine, but the guys here told you to chill out because its all the time. The compo is drawn at random, the winnner could have a £20,000 PC at home or an old Nokia 3310 - it wouldnt matter.

As for being in the wrong. You WERE in the wrong thats why I posted despite knowing it would be a clusterf*k of butthurt and crying egos.

If being honest with you like this changes your mind instantly then Id suggest I am not the issue here.
__________________
If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW


Get along or run along. Your choice
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 28-03-18, 03:49 PM
ThunderPrat ThunderPrat is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Didnt say Id remove your entries at all.

More Im bored of you bringing your system up every 5 minutes - it doesnt matter. Other dont go shouting about it all the time, there are other members here with worse specs than you and they havnt mentioned it once.

If you want to get all butthurt thats totally your call, but what I wont stand for is you attacking other members. Yeah sure they may have been a bit abrupt but thats because youre not the first to 'try' the sympathy card and you have played it a LOT in both the recent comps.

We get it, youve not got a very good system. Just please for the love of god stop bringing it up.

Mentioning it once or twice is fine, but the guys here told you to chill out because its all the time. The compo is drawn at random, the winnner could have a £20,000 PC at home or an old Nokia 3310 - it wouldnt matter.

As for being in the wrong. You WERE in the wrong thats why I posted despite knowing it would be a clusterf*k of butthurt and crying egos.

If being honest with you like this changes your mind instantly then Id suggest I am not the issue here.
Cluster of butthurt and crying egos had me laughing my arse off
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 28-03-18, 03:51 PM
ThunderPrat ThunderPrat is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 24
And a Nokia 3310 damn showing your age Tom
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 28-03-18, 04:22 PM
AngryGoldfish's Avatar
AngryGoldfish AngryGoldfish is offline
Old N Gold
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,241
'Nout wrong with a 3310. Snake is the new Far Cry.
__________________
ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero ⁞⁞ Ryzen 1600X 4Ghz ⁞⁞ Thermalright Le Grand Macho RT ⁞⁞ Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps ⁞⁞ G.Skill TridentZ 3200Mhz
Jonsbo W2 ⁞⁞ Corsair AX760 ⁞⁞ Pexon PC ⁞⁞ Samsung 960 EVO 250GB & 850 EVO 500GB
⁞⁞ Western Digital 1TB Blue & 3TB Green
BenQ XL2730Z ⁞⁞ Mixonix Naos 7000 ⁞⁞ Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown ⁞⁞ Audio-GD NFB-15 ⁞⁞ EVE SC205 ⁞⁞ AKG K7XX
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 28-03-18, 04:34 PM
Permafrost's Avatar
Permafrost Permafrost is offline
Compo Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 2,036
really tom? "Compo Whore"
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 05:18 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.