Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 19-03-17, 03:06 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolagarf View Post
Well I have my doubts about a Kingpin version since there wasn't one for the 1080. Since Pascal is voltage locked this might be why, and why also MSI seems to care less about their Lightning version as well.

P.S: EVGA for life! Keep up the trolling King of Old School
What makes you think i'm trolling it's the way i feel when it comes to EVGA products.

Old 19-03-17, 08:20 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Old School View Post
What makes you think i'm trolling it's the way i feel when it comes to EVGA products.
Because it seemed to me that you were, but apparently I was mistaken then.
Old 20-03-17, 09:26 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Because it seemed to me that you were, but apparently I was mistaken then.
Why would i troll a company that a like, To me that doesn't make any sense.
Old 20-03-17, 10:02 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Why would i troll a company that a like, To me that doesn't make any sense.
Dude you're misreading what I wrote, or what I meant. I meant that you were trolling certain users in here on the forums, in a positive way. I never meant that you were doing in a negative manner, or targeting a certain manufacturer specifically. Positive meaning it was funny reading your posts. I did also post a smiley at the end of the post, just FYI.
Old 20-03-17, 12:50 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Dude you're misreading what I wrote, or what I meant. I meant that you were trolling certain users in here on the forums, in a positive way. I never meant that you were doing in a negative manner, or targeting a certain manufacturer specifically. Positive meaning it was funny reading your posts. I did also post a smiley at the end of the post, just FYI.
I don't think trolling users is ever a positive way but going back on topic... Wonder if Kingpin will keep the top spot. Don't think i have ever seen him in second place before on the 3D Mark rankings.
Old 20-03-17, 01:09 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
I don't think trolling users is ever a positive way but going back on topic... Wonder if Kingpin will keep the top spot. Don't think i have ever seen him in second place before on the 3D Mark rankings.
It does happen but not very often.

Kingpin and a few others are very fortunate to have the resources of a company behind them. This does tend to give a distorted picture though. A good example is the Pascal Titan seems to be quicker than the 1080 Ti on synthetic benches like 3D Mark but you won't see Kingpin using them anymore as EVGA don't sell Titans, they do sell 1080 Ti's though.

GTX 960 owner and proud of it.
Old 20-03-17, 11:02 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Nope my statement doesn't fall short.....lol

It's not a KingPin GPU look at the picture it's a FE Card FFS. You must be going blind or something
Well you certainly are... well something that isn't even worth mentioning. I see now how and why people tend to just ignore you.

I would understand if it were just your negativity around the forums, that is one thing... But this is something completely different.

In fact, I did actually take offense by that... Since I am actually a little blind. Which I guess you didn't know, cause you seem to just write everything that comes out of your mind, before ever thinking of how the other person may take it.
Old 22-03-17, 12:17 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
You maybe the only one who thinks that.

All i'm doing is giving some love to a company who doesn't get much love on this forums.
Old 22-03-17, 03:00 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
You maybe the only one who thinks that.

All i'm doing is giving some love to a company who doesn't get much love on this forums.
Give it a rest...
Old 22-03-17, 04:15 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrazey View Post
Well you certainly are... well something that isn't even worth mentioning. I see now how and why people tend to just ignore you.

I would understand if it were just your negativity around the forums, that is one thing... But this is something completely different.

In fact, I did actually take offense by that... Since I am actually a little blind. Which I guess you didn't know, cause you seem to just write everything that comes out of your mind, before ever thinking of how the other person may take it.
Have to agree with this, A little brain/mouth filter on the negativity would be a refreshing change