Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Serious Discussion
View Poll Results: Where does this thread belong?
Humour 2 20.00%
Serious discussion 5 50.00%
General off-topic 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM
OC3D Elite

I don't hate all women, far from it but I am done with trying to have a relationship of a "intimate" nature.

I still have female friends etc, and I know not all women are the same.

I just have bad luck when it comes to picking so I am going to stay single, and maybe one day she will come around and I will take that risk but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

So my latest thing to go "Wrong" Insurance renewal time for my car, gone up by £35 per year despite having an extra years no claims.

Jump on to comparison site and do a quote which last month was coming in at £405 per year is now £454 a year.

I don't get how having an extra years no claims, means I have to pay more for my insurance.

Old Yesterday, 11:01 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien c View Post
I don't hate all women, far from it but I am done with trying to have a relationship of a "intimate" nature.

I still have female friends etc, and I know not all women are the same.

I just have bad luck when it comes to picking so I am going to stay single, and maybe one day she will come around and I will take that risk but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

So my latest thing to go "Wrong" Insurance renewal time for my car, gone up by £35 per year despite having an extra years no claims.

Jump on to comparison site and do a quote which last month was coming in at £405 per year is now £454 a year.

I don't get how having an extra years no claims, means I have to pay more for my insurance.

I will now post some logic. Tell me what you think....

All of the nice, decent girls are taken by the time they are about 23. They then get married, have children and become families. Barring becoming a widow that is it.

By 30 you may be lucky enough to catch one who married an a-hole.

After that? you're dealing with all of the nutters, hooers and weirdos. Or the disco bunnies (ones that go to clubs every week and shag some one else every week)

But that works both ways, though. Men do that too.

Remember when I said my dreams had already been shattered? that is what I meant. I met my wife when I was 24 and she was 18. However, we had no sexual contact or human contact unti she was 21. Mostly because her mother thought I was an axe murderer and threatened to have me arrested. We were both virgins then, so that was my dream. Marry a girl who has physically not been with any one else, and the same for me, get married and live happily ever after.

So that is why I never wanted to get married again, I just didn't see the point.

Who do you think you are? running 'round leaving scars. Collecting your jar of hearts, tearing love apart. You're gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul, so don't come back for me, don't come back at all.

Tags
fml