Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Project Logs

Old 12-11-18, 07:26 PM

In all honesty, I am not very happy with this build. I had to rush to get it finished for an event (as per usual) and I had quite a few problems. As such, it just got thrown together and there are quite a few issues that need sorting out. Also, whilst bringing the build back from the event, it took a fair few knocks and scrapes which I really don't have time to fix.

Having said that, it is a rather colourful build with plenty of Unicorn farts around it. I may revisit it one day, but for now, it is finished. Huge thanks to Cooler Master, ASUS, Apacer and Alphacool for giving me hardware to play with!

Hope you liked it Annie!

Old 13-11-18, 05:49 AM
OC3D Elite

Soon to be put on a float of its own for gay parade 2019

Looks good. I like the subtle spray work on the side. Very discreet use of unicorns and a soft use of "OMG its so bright it burns my eyes" rainbow effect
Old 13-11-18, 12:06 PM
OC3D Elite

Shame it had to be rushed looks good though man, still makes me smile

Old 17-11-18, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Soon to be put on a float of its own for gay parade 2019

Looks good. I like the subtle spray work on the side. Very discreet use of unicorns and a soft use of "OMG its so bright it burns my eyes" rainbow effect
haha, yeah that was what I was working towards. Tbh, the white panels on the front were going to be similar, but a bit dulled down with the sponsor's logos on them. One of the panels snapped in transit though and to replace it would have been a nightmare, that along with the rear panel getting trashed just made me lose heart in the build -way too much work for a build that won't be doing much now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Shame it had to be rushed looks good though man, still makes me smile
Yeah, I only have myself to blame for it to be rushed. I was way too busy to work on it and the first event cropped up way faster than I expected. managed to put a few hours each day for a week into it, but that was mainly taken up with the painting. Luckily I managed to get it done enough for the events and I was going to get it finished for a final event in Jan, but the work needed makes it a bit pointless to do now tbh =(