Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 08-11-19, 04:04 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Stay safe down there. I can definitely relate and can definitely say they are not a joke. Fires of that scale is basically a tidal wave. They don't stop and just keeps going.

Old 08-11-19, 05:27 PM
Resident Newb

So my android device that I used to do Steam authentication broke so now I don't have access to my steam account, I got in touch with Steam support and they want a photo of the original packaging with the CD key that I first used on my steam account with the support ticket number written above it, I first created my account 12+ years ago....

Valve customer support must be on drugs, That's the most unreasonable request I've ever heard.
Old 08-11-19, 05:40 PM
OC3D Elite

Be safe dude. Very surreal pics.

Old 08-11-19, 06:23 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
So my android device that I used to do Steam authentication broke so now I don't have access to my steam account, I got in touch with Steam support and they want a photo of the original packaging with the CD key that I first used on my steam account with the support ticket number written above it, I first created my account 12+ years ago....

Valve customer support must be on drugs, That's the most unreasonable request I've ever heard.
I have those keys stored in multiple places and written them down. I got thousands of dollars worth of games on my account. I ain't about to lose it!
Old 08-11-19, 06:27 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
I have those keys stored in multiple places and written them down. I got thousands of dollars worth of games on my account. I ain't about to lose it!

Keys I have, The original packaging from 12 years ago that the key was on I do not have which is what the Steam support rep wants, I did offer a picture of my passport etc... but apparently official government issued documents aren't good enough.
Old 08-11-19, 06:53 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Keys I have, The original packaging from 12 years ago that the key was on I do not have which is what the Steam support rep wants, I did offer a picture of my passport etc... but apparently official government issued documents aren't good enough.
Oh, I meant like the recovery code.

Guess I didn't comprehend what you said earlier... that really does suck and asking for a 12-year-old key is absurd. One games' key should not be responsible for whether or not you should have access to Steam.
Old 08-11-19, 08:22 PM
OC3D Elite

Thanks for the well wishes and yes where I live thankfully I'm safe, and whilst some have lost their homes there's been no deaths as far as I know, but the toll on wildlife and stock has been horrendous and the fires are so bad they can be seen from space!
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 3700X=MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= Sapphire RX5700XT Nitro Plus=NZXT Kraken X62=MSI Optix MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE
Old 08-11-19, 11:35 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:

Sounds like the issue I have with Natwest bank.
Old 09-11-19, 02:22 AM
OC3D Elite

Got Control. Looks incredible but fuzzy. Is that because of DLSS?

It just looks a bit hazy and sorta screen door.

Old 09-11-19, 10:12 AM
OC3D Elite

Two pictures of the fires from space and they've just announced the worst is yet to come

NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 3700X=MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= Sapphire RX5700XT Nitro Plus=NZXT Kraken X62=MSI Optix MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE

Tags
banter, conversation, entertainment, fun, jokes, safe for work, small talk