Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Serious Discussion
View Poll Results: Where does this thread belong?
Humour 2 20.00%
Serious discussion 5 50.00%
General off-topic 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-07-13, 05:22 PM
OC3D Elite

FML Thread

I decided to create this thread after an unlucky episode today that I will share later on in this post. You can post anything work, school, life or computer related. The title is pretty self explanatory.

Today I got down to the garage and there was my dad's car near the bench/work area so I pulled it backwards to make some room for me to work in, and after pulling it enough I didn't realise my foot was in the way (I was wearing indoor shoes, I don't know what you call them in english) and I stopped the car on my foot, at first I didn't notice but after a second I realised and tried to pull it out and then I noticed that I had to push it to release myself. Long story short, it hurt really bad and now all my foot nails and veins are hurting and burning.

#FML

Old 14-07-13, 05:30 PM
OC3D Elite

2 weeks ago i had the worst day in a while. in the morning my beloved bose in ears died, then i was expecting a package that for some reason wasn't delivered, but stored at the post office. then i was running from post office to post office for an hour until i finally found my package including my mpower board and a 4770k. i was fiddling around with it for 8 hours until i finally gave up on the cpu, it was definitely broken. i ended up with a messy as hell room, a teared up cable management and still with my old cpu and mainboard. had to rma both the mainboard and the cpu, which was btw the 5th time this year i had to RMA something. i only ordered parts 5 times this year, that makes a 100% RMA rate!
yea. fml.
Old 14-07-13, 05:33 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekaX View Post
2 weeks ago i had the worst day in a while. in the morning my beloved bose in ears died, then i was expecting a package that for some reason wasn't delivered, but stored at the post office. then i was running from post office to post office for an hour until i finally found my package including my mpower board and a 4770k. i was fiddling around with it for 8 hours until i finally gave up on the cpu, it was definitely broken. i ended up with a messy as hell room, a teared up cable management and still with my old cpu and mainboard. had to rma both the mainboard and the cpu, which was btw the 5th time this year i had to RMA something. i only ordered parts 5 times this year, that makes a 100% RMA rate!
yea. fml.
OC3D unlucky award?

Old 14-07-13, 05:33 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac View Post
OC3D unlucky award?
new parts are coming next week, any bets on their status?
Old 14-07-13, 06:14 PM
Average Penis Too

Quote:
new parts are coming next week, any bets on their status?
I'd like to put my remaining 0,02 euros on my steam account on "working / not DOA"

OC3D Overclockers Club Member:
Nr. #00 (Club Owner)

Old 14-07-13, 06:31 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to MrKambo
finshed work at 2, been asleep till 7, now im ed of that i wasted a evening because i was too tired!! fml this body is useless, need some kind 'keep me awake forever' drug
Old 14-07-13, 07:05 PM
OC3D Elite

I shall post here tomorrow, when I've had my first driving lesson and I can tell you guys all about how I did not see that granny crossing the street...

"If a bear looks good in the woods when nobody is there, is he still a cool ass motherf***ing bear?" - JR23
Old 14-07-13, 07:14 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronix View Post
I shall post here tomorrow, when I've had my first driving lesson and I can tell you guys all about how I did not see that granny crossing the street...
50 points if she goes over the roof lol
Old 14-07-13, 07:49 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronix View Post
grannies are the worst part of driving lessons. you do everything right but it's still wrong.
is she still alive?
Old 14-07-13, 07:55 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
grannies are the worst part of driving lessons. you do everything right but it's still wrong.
is she still alive?
No no, the driving lesson is tomorrow. This is how much I trust myself behind the wheel of a car

Old people in traffic are still annoying as hell though <_<

"If a bear looks good in the woods when nobody is there, is he still a cool ass motherf***ing bear?" - JR23

Tags
fml