Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Graphics & Displays > Graphics Cards

Old 21-07-20, 06:21 AM

Exclamation Nvidia gtx 1650 4 GB graphic card

I bought an Acer Nitro5 Laptop with nvidia gtx 1650 4 GB graphic card. I have been using it for 1year now. but from yesterday i cant see my dedicated gpu from the system information, i tried reinstalling drivers, updating windows, but still no luck, unfortunately i cant format and reinstall windows because all my office work is also stored in this laptop. Can give any ideas to make this work again? I really appreciated it.

Old 21-07-20, 07:42 AM
OC3D Elite

try running a DDU.

Remove the drivers completely so there are no remnants of the previous one.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details...-download.html
Old 23-07-20, 05:26 AM

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
try running a DDU.

Remove the drivers completely so there are no remnants of the previous one.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details...-download.html
Thank you for the reply Warchild Will this procedure won't be hurt for any data?
Old 23-07-20, 07:43 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Zeigler View Post
Thank you for the reply Warchild Will this procedure won't be hurt for any data?
Only data it will remove is your Nvidia settings.

Your documents, pictures, etc will not be touched.
Old 27-07-20, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Only data it will remove is your Nvidia settings.

Your documents, pictures, etc will not be touched.
Great. Thanks again.
Old 02-08-20, 02:56 AM

Also note you must boot into safe mode for DDU and as the chap above said that should solve your issue. You got nVidia drivers all tangled up and what not. DDU is a magical fix for a lot of issues as it completly removed all your nvidia settings and registry entries and cleans things up. A simple uninstall just isn't enough now a days. If you have further question on how to get to safe mode his us up however I will give you a tip on how to get into safe mode.

Simply run "msconfig" and go to boot and put a check in safe mode. Restart and it will boot into safe mode now run DDU and do a clean and restart and before you even run DDU in safe mode make sure to run msconfig again in safe mode and take out the check for safe mode and hit ok. Now run DDU and after reboot install latest nVidia drivers and you should be good to go.
Old 11-08-20, 08:41 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyfield View Post
Also note you must boot into safe mode for DDU and as the chap above said that should solve your issue. You got nVidia drivers all tangled up and what not. DDU is a magical fix for a lot of issues as it completly removed all your nvidia settings and registry entries and cleans things up. A simple uninstall just isn't enough now a days. If you have further question on how to get to safe mode his us up however I will give you a tip on how to get into safe mode.

Simply run "msconfig" and go to boot and put a check in safe mode. Restart and it will boot into safe mode now run DDU and do a clean and restart and before you even run DDU in safe mode make sure to run msconfig again in safe mode and take out the check for safe mode and hit ok. Now run DDU and after reboot install latest nVidia drivers and you should be good to go.
This is so describable. Thanks.