Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 03-07-20, 03:16 PM
News Guru

Horizon Zero Dawn gets a PC release date and a list of System Requirements

Can you run it?

Read more about Horizon Zero Dawn's PC version.

Old 04-07-20, 01:01 AM

Yeah!

Bring it on. I'll play this on PC again at 3440x1440! HDR Doesn't mean that much to me ATM. My monitor doesn't support it, but the OLED has for years, so I already got that treatment on the Pro.

Now I want to slay this game maxed out at th aforementioned resolution all over again in the fabulous glory that is PC gaming.

Then again I can always play it with DSR on my home theater, or the OLED again and still get the HDR.
Old 04-07-20, 01:05 AM

Man!.!

August seventh can not make it fast enough!

Pre order live!?!

Edit. It is and it's on steam. Got it ordered...
Old 04-07-20, 03:48 PM

PC gamers are in for a treat.
Great story, great gameplay, and great visuals.

I'm tempted to upgrade my GPU just to get 4k HDR @ 60fps
Old 04-07-20, 05:08 PM
AMD Enthusiast

They can't really call it "unlimited" framerate when they have a framerate cap of 120. I don't think they know what unlimited means

But overall this seems like a fantastic port. This game will be way better thanks to more than 30fps. It really needed it. I won't be buying it again personally but it's definitely worth playing for those who are in the fence.
Old 04-07-20, 07:45 PM
Old N Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
They can't really call it "unlimited" framerate when they have a framerate cap of 120. I don't think they know what unlimited means

But overall this seems like a fantastic port. This game will be way better thanks to more than 30fps. It really needed it. I won't be buying it again personally but it's definitely worth playing for those who are in the fence.
It's like broadband providers that say unlimited data, when the fair use section in the fine print says different.
BenQ XL2730Z ⁞⁞ Mixonix Naos 7000 ⁞⁞ Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown ⁞⁞ Audio-GD NFB-15 ⁞⁞ EVE SC205 ⁞⁞ AKG K7XX
Old 04-07-20, 08:29 PM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post

Does the trailer say "unlimited"? I believe the term they used was "unlocked", but please correct me if I am wrong.

In the article, I used the term "variable", as it doesn't just support fixed refresh rates.
Old 04-07-20, 11:13 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
Does the trailer say "unlimited"? I believe the term they used was "unlocked", but please correct me if I am wrong.

In the article, I used the term "variable", as it doesn't just support fixed refresh rates.
No you are right.

I saw this earlier before you posted it and read it was unlimited. I read your article and saw 120fps, so I posted the above

Watched it for myself and yeah it says unlocked. That's what I get I guess looking dumb believing the first thing I read. Figured I would be fine for a game article on a trailer but eh I guess not anymore these days
Old 05-07-20, 07:47 AM
OC3D Crew

If this sells well on the PC, I can see Sony porting other exclusives to the PC. Bloodborne is probably coming, if rumors are to be believed. But I'd love to see Spider-man and God of War as well. Perhaps The Last Guardian as well and Shadow of the Colossus remaster