Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Aquatuning Customer Care

Old 17-05-13, 11:24 PM
OC3D Elite

opens more opportunities for aquatuning. my bias is known, and I welcome aquatuning
to better and brighter sales with the other manufactures as well as any newcomers.

Old 18-05-13, 02:28 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Hopefully this gives other manufactures a bigger chance in the market for fair competitive marketing.
Old 18-05-13, 03:52 PM

I've just seen this: http://www.ekwb.com/news/345/19/EKWB...g-Cooperation/
Old 18-05-13, 04:21 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ady6UK View Post
now obviously someone is lying

Old 18-05-13, 04:29 PM
Average Penis Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ady6UK View Post
That's just plain weak. I don't like it when companies do this. This personally just kills all my intention to ever buy any EKWB products.

OC3D Overclockers Club Member:
Nr. #00 (Club Owner)

Old 18-05-13, 05:02 PM
AMD Enthusiast

After seeing this i will not buy from EK until something has been solved. Shame too i was planning to buy a 7950 waterblock from them
Old 18-05-13, 11:42 PM
OC3D Crew

Personally I don't really care what problem companies have between each other, I just care to buy product that I like. EK recently doing good job to listening to their customers, cus when a lot of people was not really happy about CSQ design, EK decide to ask their customers what they would like, and now we have a clean versions of blocks, etc. So I don't really think that is so wright just to say a bad things about EK products, because they are good.

TheCrazySquirell:
Quote:
Good, EK are arseholes with their sli/crossfire bridges... they look ugly and ruin the look of the actual blocks because you can't use other bridges or tubing/crystalink.
Some people like them some people not, in the end of the day its a personal thing, but you should't say that this is and ugly when you probably even didn't see in real( just saw on some picture).
Talking about SLI bridges... well I think that you can use Crystal Link etc, and other tubing, I will even do it myself in next 2/3 weeks.
i7 2600k-5.02Ghz, MSI Mpower Z77, Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866, 7970 in Crossfire, Corsair AX 850, Samsung 840 PRO 250GB+ WD G 3TB+ WD B 500GB, Asus Essence STX + AKG K550, Gigabyte Avia Osmium + SteelSeries Sensei
Custom watercooliong
Project CaseLabs M8
Old 19-05-13, 04:01 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by | raVen | View Post
Personally I don't really care what problem companies have between each other, I just care to buy product that I like. EK recently doing good job to listening to their customers, cus when a lot of people was not really happy about CSQ design, EK decide to ask their customers what they would like, and now we have a clean versions of blocks, etc. So I don't really think that is so wright just to say a bad things about EK products, because they are good.
I see your point but if a company starts to screw other companies then their trust level with the consumer goes down. So people start to astray from them until they can somehow regain consumer trust. That's really the only reason many people have stated they don't want to buy from them anymore.
Old 20-05-13, 06:15 PM

Only time I ever bought an EK product was when I couldn't find an alternative to do the same job. I find them expensive for what, IMO, is an inferior product. They may have some good products, but they never impressed me