Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 18-03-19, 08:09 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
It's just dust allergies, If I hadn't cleaned my system the sneeze wouldn't have happened XD
Told you. Invest in that dyson fan. I haven't had dust allergy problems ever since. And I am still on my first filter cycle with about 900hours left.

Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
OC3D Elite

MOAR COFFEZ

I got that hooj SOB the other day. More vape

Granny alert.....

New dining table lol

Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Told you. Invest in that dyson fan. I haven't had dust allergy problems ever since. And I am still on my first filter cycle with about 900hours left.
Which Dyson fan exactly?...
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawelio View Post
Which Dyson fan exactly?...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dyson

Would have found your answer faster than you could have typed that question.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
OC3D Crew

That search result won't turn up any fans or anything to do with fans in a significant portion of the world(I assume it does in America? idk) and even then they have quite a lot of models of fan. But Dyson are a very common brand of electronics in the UK, mostly known for their vacuum cleaners and hand dryers now probably, all that result will bring up for many of us is an endless list of vacuum cleaners, and maybe something do with Brexit and James Dyson being abit of a d*ck.
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dyson

Would have found your answer faster than you could have typed that question.
Well I thank you for that very pointless ”Google DIY search” link, why didn’t I think of doing just that myself, I wonder?...

The reason I asked him which one, is 1 - I Googled ”Dyson”, but too many search results came up and 2 - considering their cost, I was both curious and interested in which specific one HE got.

So no, you’re wrong. I wouldn’t have found the answer to my question just by Googling ”Dyson” - since it wouldn’t tell me which specific model he got, would it?...

Plus this, seeing as I’m not the only one here that gets a bit confused when doing Google ”Dyson”:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrech View Post
That search result won't turn up any fans or anything to do with fans in a significant portion of the world(I assume it does in America? idk) and even then they have quite a lot of models of fan. But Dyson are a very common brand of electronics in the UK, mostly known for their vacuum cleaners and hand dryers now probably, all that result will bring up for many of us is an endless list of vacuum cleaners, and maybe something do with Brexit and James Dyson being abit of a d*ck.
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Well I thank you for that very pointless ”Google DIY search” link, why didn’t I think of doing just that myself, I wonder?...

The reason I asked him which one, is 1 - I Googled ”Dyson”, but too many search results came up and 2 - considering their cost, I was both curious and interested in which specific one HE got.

So no, you’re wrong. I wouldn’t have found the answer to my question just by Googling ”Dyson” - since it wouldn’t tell me which specific model he got, would it?...

Plus this, seeing as I’m not the only one here that gets a bit confused when doing Google ”Dyson”:
You would have very easily found it. Click on Dyson's company link. Have you never used Google before? Is searching difficult for you? All you need to do is go to the site and find what he was talking about. "Dust allergy". Very clearly the only product for that is the Air Purifier. Use common sense. Doesn't matter which one he got. They all do the same thing. Some are just more fancy.
Only people who get confused are those who don't know how to navigate websites. I thought Dyson only made vacuums. Low and behold I go the website to find out what he's talking about and Bam I found my answer in 5 seconds. It really doesn't get much easier to find information these days.

Go to your regional Dyson website. It's not difficult.
Old Today, 04:33 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
You would have very easily found it. Click on Dyson's company link. Have you never used Google before? Is searching difficult for you? All you need to do is go to the site and find what he was talking about. "Dust allergy". Very clearly the only product for that is the Air Purifier. Use common sense. Doesn't matter which one he got. They all do the same thing. Some are just more fancy.
Only people who get confused are those who don't know how to navigate websites. I thought Dyson only made vacuums. Low and behold I go the website to find out what he's talking about and Bam I found my answer in 5 seconds. It really doesn't get much easier to find information these days.

Go to your regional Dyson website. It's not difficult.
Well good for you for finding that out by yourself! Hope Dyson’s website gave you a cookie for doing so on the way!
Old Today, 07:50 AM
OC3D Elite

It would've been less effort to just link the product, but I guess giving a lesson in search engines was more important for you.
Old Today, 08:17 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:

Hehe he does have a slight point actually. If you google Dyson fan (at least for me) its the first hit in the list.

Dyson Hot and cool purifier