Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 25-03-20, 10:23 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Well the broken chair was picked up and a new one is being sent to me which will be here tomorrow, Once I eventually got through to a human things started to go more smoothly but this is the last "new" Item I have from Corsair, Their quality has slipped so incredibly sharply over the last few years since they were bought out they are not a brand I would ever recommend to anyone again.
I would just sell the chair for what you paid for. Local pickup so you don't lose money and makes it cheaper for the buyer too.

Then buy a proper chair!

Old 25-03-20, 10:53 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
I would just sell the chair for what you paid for. Local pickup so you don't lose money and makes it cheaper for the buyer too.

Then buy a proper chair!

I'd get maybe £150 from it, Not worth selling it, I can use this one for the time being and when I move, Around October to a bigger apartment, I'll treat myself and buy a Herman Miller Embody in black :-)

Plus I cannot wait for a few months to get another chair, I need to be at my computer for a few hours per day chatting with clients and sitting on a wooden stool even with a cushion is killing my ass XD

Old 25-03-20, 11:26 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
I'd get maybe £150 from it, Not worth selling it, I can use this one for the time being and when I move, Around October to a bigger apartment, I'll treat myself and buy a Herman Miller Embody in black :-)

Plus I cannot wait for a few months to get another chair, I need to be at my computer for a few hours per day chatting with clients and sitting on a wooden stool even with a cushion is killing my ass XD
HAHAHA we've all been there dude
Old 25-03-20, 11:28 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
HAHAHA we've all been there dude

Seriously I have to stand up every 5 minutes, My butt is so numb XD

Old 26-03-20, 08:23 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Well the broken chair was picked up and a new one is being sent to me which will be here tomorrow, Once I eventually got through to a human things started to go more smoothly but this is the last "new" Item I have from Corsair, Their quality has slipped so incredibly sharply over the last few years since they were bought out they are not a brand I would ever recommend to anyone again.
I would only recommend their KB/M products. I cannot even say im impressed on their PSU anymore.

Seasonic all the way for me.
Old 26-03-20, 09:01 AM
OC3D Elite

This is when we need a bit of help from youtubers/influencers like TTL or WYP, a quick twitter post (that would get a few thousand views) and Corsair would most probably send a private firm around to your home to come and pick it up and do a full investigation.

https://valid.x86.fr/6w9bi0