Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 06-01-20, 06:23 PM
News Guru

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum XT Review

The flagship keyboard in the Corsair range has been updated with some extra touches to keep it challenging the best around, and naturally, we had to take a look.

Read more about Corsair's K95 RGB Platinum XT.

Old 06-01-20, 07:09 PM

Is it just me, or are corsair keyboards getting uglier and more "gamergrotesk" whereas Razer and the like are growing up and maturing in their design?

Blergh...
Old 08-01-20, 12:33 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2geek View Post
Is it just me, or are corsair keyboards getting uglier and more "gamergrotesk" whereas Razer and the like are growing up and maturing in their design?

Blergh...
Its not just their keyboards
Old 12-01-20, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2geek View Post

Blergh...

I would argue the complete opposite. Corsair knows good design and sticks with it. It benefits them that they don't have to resort to "gimmicks" like Razer does.

Plus I would take the QUALITY of Corsair over Razer junk ANY DAY. I have had loads of friends rant and rave about Razer.....only to go to Corsair a few months later dues to their Razer junk failing on them.

I myself have a K70 LUX RGB that I have had since it came out....with absolutely no issues whatsoever.

As todays kids say....YMMV.
Old 12-01-20, 01:41 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digikid View Post
I would argue the complete opposite. Corsair knows good design and sticks with it. It benefits them that they don't have to resort to "gimmicks" like Razer does.

Plus I would take the QUALITY of Corsair over Razer junk ANY DAY. I have had loads of friends rant and rave about Razer.....only to go to Corsair a few months later dues to their Razer junk failing on them.

I myself have a K70 LUX RGB that I have had since it came out....with absolutely no issues whatsoever.

As todays kids say....YMMV.
That's a five year old keyboard, I think these guys are referring to their newer line-ups.

I had a K70 that was very good, really well built and only got replaced cos one my cats puked on it
Enthoo Elite | i9-7900X | Rampage VI Extreme | Dominator Platinum 32GB | RTX 2080 FE | 960 Pro 512GB, 840 Evo 250GB x 2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 | PG279Q, MX27AQ | Custom Watercooling Loop + Aquaero 6 XT