Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Serious Discussion

Old 14-10-19, 11:53 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
TBH its the hat more than the coat that seals the deal.
Aye I gotta get some new ones this winter.

Old 14-10-19, 11:04 PM
Advanced Member

you need to get some conditioner and oil for that face hair , trust me when you comb it out in the morningz its ''oww oww'' tangle tangle
Old 14-10-19, 11:28 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubasteve View Post
you need to get some conditioner and oil for that face hair , trust me when you comb it out in the morningz its ''oww oww'' tangle tangle
I have it all mate. I comb it religiously all day with a fine tooth comb

It's very well cared for. It has to be or it quickly becomes a face full of barbed wire.

Old 17-10-19, 12:00 AM
AMD Enthusiast

I had my first mock interview today for software engineering, not first interview but certainly was for software. I got paired up with a dude who was former navy, an electrical engineer, machine learning engineer, and has an interview tomorrow at Google. Holy F that dude was so smart. After our interview and giving feedback(we take turns on asking questions) he started helping me out on some pointers for interviewing and other related stuff. I learned so much from him in such a quick amount of time throughout the interview(programming/ML/how to answer questions). I was blown away. No doubt that man will ace that job interview tomorrow.

It's cool to me personally. Seeing someone with so much passion and knowledge helping others and not being an ahole. I was just a random person in the world he got paired with. Clearly he was far smarter just based on professional experience, but was immensely professional and since it was a mock interview, willing to help and give tips.

It seems insignificant to me now that I look back at it, but idk... small things in life that make people happy I guess. We could use some of that in this modern age.
Old 17-10-19, 07:59 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
I had my first mock interview today for software engineering, not first interview but certainly was for software. I got paired up with a dude who was former navy, an electrical engineer, machine learning engineer, and has an interview tomorrow at Google. Holy F that dude was so smart. After our interview and giving feedback(we take turns on asking questions) he started helping me out on some pointers for interviewing and other related stuff. I learned so much from him in such a quick amount of time throughout the interview(programming/ML/how to answer questions). I was blown away. No doubt that man will ace that job interview tomorrow.

It's cool to me personally. Seeing someone with so much passion and knowledge helping others and not being an ahole. I was just a random person in the world he got paired with. Clearly he was far smarter just based on professional experience, but was immensely professional and since it was a mock interview, willing to help and give tips.

It seems insignificant to me now that I look back at it, but idk... small things in life that make people happy I guess. We could use some of that in this modern age.
Need more people like him. Small things have a far bigger impact on lives than big events.

Even just smiling and saying good morning to a person who may think themselves invisible to the world can turn their day around.
Old 17-10-19, 09:16 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
I have it all mate. I comb it religiously all day with a fine tooth comb

It's very well cared for. It has to be or it quickly becomes a face full of barbed wire.
One to make you smile Alien

Check out the new Jonsbo case

Old 18-10-19, 07:21 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Need more people like him. Small things have a far bigger impact on lives than big events.

Even just smiling and saying good morning to a person who may think themselves invisible to the world can turn their day around.
I agree we do. I'd like to follow up with him and ask him how his interview with Google went, however, I don't have the option to do that through the medium we used to interview each other in the first place.
Old 18-10-19, 08:38 AM
OC3D Elite

Haha I bet Alienware are peeved. Tbh the footprint due to the shape is pretty huge. I like the new aurora but insides are ass.

Old 18-10-19, 09:11 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Haha I bet Alienware are peeved. Tbh the footprint due to the shape is pretty huge. I like the new aurora but insides are ass.
Dunno what is is, but Jonsbo products always reignite my urge to build. Their Halo fans look amazing. And I don't have one, but the MOD1 case to me in green just needs my attention heeh..

quite like the above case too.
Old 18-10-19, 09:18 AM
OC3D Elite

They're ass to work in though. Air is the only way...