Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Asus UK Customer Care Forums

Old 05-03-18, 10:29 AM

deal

hi, dont know where to post this, but its to do with asus product.

i purchased a asus maximus hero x and 8700k processor with this money back deal they had going, just wondering how long they normally take to sort this payback out?
i am only asking as i did everything that was required on the 15th feb, they had all my bank details and all information required but when it was all sent off i did not even get a message of receipt from asus.
i know they will have a lot of people to deal with, i just hope it was not a con to get people to buy their products as i live on a very limited budget. the price of the products were purchased with the lower cost with the money back offer in mind.

Old 05-03-18, 11:04 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenay View Post
hi, dont know where to post this, but its to do with asus product.

i purchased a asus maximus hero x and 8700k processor with this money back deal they had going, just wondering how long they normally take to sort this payback out?
i am only asking as i did everything that was required on the 15th feb, they had all my bank details and all information required but when it was all sent off i did not even get a message of receipt from asus.
i know they will have a lot of people to deal with, i just hope it was not a con to get people to buy their products as i live on a very limited budget. the price of the products were purchased with the lower cost with the money back offer in mind.
Hopefully someone responds here from ASUS. They wouldn't dare con you sir!

That would be an absolute S**t storm in litigation on your behalf. That being said, somethings can accidentally fall between chairs. Mistakes can happen so don't be afraid to pick up the phone and call them also
Old 08-03-18, 10:37 AM

would be really nice to here something from asus about this, still nothing from them.
Old 09-03-18, 10:25 AM
The Guvnor

Ive passed this on to my people.

Sadly they are no longer monitoring the forums, the guy that was doing it has left

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 09-03-18, 11:43 AM

cheers for that Tom
Old 09-03-18, 04:01 PM
Asus Rep

Thank for bringing this to my attention Tom.

Hi darrenay,

tl;dr - You should have had an email once you submitted your cashback request to have it validated. The cashback then should come within 60 days of that validation. I'd recommend emailing our promotional support team at [email protected] with as much info as you have, and of course make sure the email hasn't slipped in to a spam or junk folder.

Long - I've copied the link to the T's & C's here. What should happen is that once you fill out and submit the form, you should get a confirmation email that validates the cashback. ASUS will then pay the cashback via money transfer within 60 days of that validation date.

Obviously if you haven't had that email, I'd suggest getting in touch with team on the email above with any screenshots, sent emails or confirmations you have to show that you did this on February 15th. Hopefully they'll be able to advise you further or update you, but please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards
SC
Old 09-03-18, 08:37 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Ive passed this on to my people.

Sadly they are no longer monitoring the forums, the guy that was doing it has left
Jim was ace.

Old 15-03-18, 12:06 PM

hi, thanks for the reply,
cleverly there are no emails to show apart from my copy of the proof of buying the products which had to be photographed to be sent off as everything had to be done through the asus website banner to CLAIM cashback now press on this banner.
i am a bit disappointed as i have messaged asus with no answer, i have messaged by facebook and no answer.
i really hope i have not been scammed on this as i am disabled and live on very little money, as i said i bought these products with the knowledge that i would get some cashback otherwise i would of purchased a cheeper motherboard.

i have checked back and found no email replies to say they have received my cashback claim. as i said all we had to do was click on the banner on the ASUS website.
bit annoyed that i get no replies apart from you.
Old 15-03-18, 12:26 PM

i have just input all my details into the promotion again to see what would happen, i took a photo of what it said, which was that i had reached my limit to aply for the promotion. So it shows that i have applied for it.
thought i would put this bit in as well, seeing as i have not had 1 email let alone 2

The participant receives a confirmation email after the redemption. ASUS checks the redemption and
with a second confirmation email the participant gets the information, if his claim is valid or not.
After the validation, the participant will receive his money transfer.
Usually ASUS proceeds within a time period of 60 days after validation.
If the participant does not receive a confirmation email or his money within this time frame, he may get
in touch with the support team via [email protected].