Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Desk & Work Area

Old 30-06-20, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Ive had one of their keyboards in the past. They are really good. Only reason why I dont is that its harder to buy them here. And the cost is too much.. because Norway.
yeah its the same in the UK with certain things. mechanicalkeyboards.com is american and it would just cost too much in shipping. But they have key caps and really cool 60% boards. i dont know what it is about 60% boards theyre just so appealing to me

MSI 1660 Super
Old 30-06-20, 03:13 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayvurd View Post
yeah its the same in the UK with certain things. mechanicalkeyboards.com is american and it would just cost too much in shipping. But they have key caps and really cool 60% boards. i dont know what it is about 60% boards theyre just so appealing to me
I have two. I love them. They are great for smaller desks.

One has Mionix french fries keys. That one is on browns. Then I have one on blues (both are Kalih)

With doubleshot "Miami" keys on. In five years I have had one switch failure on the blues board, and it was the spacebar which I am notoriously hard on. NB, just switched it out for a Cherry blue.

Those boards were only £30 each. Not sure you can get them now, but there are better boards out there for the same kind of money I spent on the boards and caps (IE the one you got).

Old 30-06-20, 03:50 PM

Well it does say it's hotswap so you could actually put some good switches on it.
Old 30-06-20, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
I have two. I love them. They are great for smaller desks.

One has Mionix french fries keys. That one is on browns. Then I have one on blues (both are Kalih)

With doubleshot "Miami" keys on. In five years I have had one switch failure on the blues board, and it was the spacebar which I am notoriously hard on. NB, just switched it out for a Cherry blue.

Those boards were only £30 each. Not sure you can get them now, but there are better boards out there for the same kind of money I spent on the boards and caps (IE the one you got).
URGH theyre so nice. Currently still working from home and my work keyboard is the worst. Going to use my blue switches for work and the reds for my own pc. Im actually excited i cant wait to type on it.