Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > Introductions

Old 27-06-13, 06:20 PM

Hello Guys

My good freind on mine scouser has told me good things about your Arma3 play style, Myself along with Kev have played since ofp first came out & I have been looking for like minded people to play alongside. I'm from the UK (cardiff) and would like to (if possible) join in order to have good games and a good crack! I do however work lots of shift hours...so my time might not be 100% all the time, but I'm sure I'll fit in your style of play when I'm online.
Kind Regards
MAGPIE a.k.a Jason

Old 05-07-13, 09:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGPIE View Post
Hello Guys

My good freind on mine scouser has told me good things about your Arma3 play style, Myself along with Kev have played since ofp first came out & I have been looking for like minded people to play alongside. I'm from the UK (cardiff) and would like to (if possible) join in order to have good games and a good crack! I do however work lots of shift hours...so my time might not be 100% all the time, but I'm sure I'll fit in your style of play when I'm online.
Kind Regards
MAGPIE a.k.a Jason

Welcome to OC3D!!
Old 07-07-13, 04:28 AM

Hi, I am new and finally building a computer for the first time.
Old 09-07-13, 09:46 AM

Smile new member

Hi all.
I just joined and wanted to say hello.....i will be posting a thread later asking for help with my 900D custom loop build.
Old 09-07-13, 07:28 PM

Hello, this is my second post, and I am interested in reading through a few of these forums topics and threads. I've got to say that I enjoy watching the youtube channel a bit more than reading the forums, but like most technophiles I watch all of the video's and still have a large appetite to learn more, so I find myself on these forums reading.
Old 09-07-13, 09:21 PM

Hello everyone

Im relatively new to the forums, admittedly drawn in by the amazing contests but stuck because of the community! my RIG will be in my signature. I've been involved with some minor modding but am interested in taking it further.
Old 10-07-13, 05:07 AM
Banned

Smile

This is my second post, and some of these forum topics and threads I'm interested to read through. I read more than a forum enjoy watching Youtube channel can say a little bit, but I like most technology enthusiasts to see more of the video you can learn all have a big appetite, so the reader may find yourself in the forum
Old 11-07-13, 03:26 AM

Hello everyone, im new in the forum but i use to watch the channel everyday in the past few months, im in a changing fase in my life, i just quit my job and now studying to achive my goal, to be a hardware tecnician, work with computer that its all i ever wanted and this channel had help me to learn alot and for that i thanks and still eager to learn and enjoying more with the forum two.

Best regards, Pedro Costa
Old 11-07-13, 06:07 AM

Hi ya folks,

Im new here, but have seen alot of Time to Live Customs on youtube, and quite like to fiddle around with my computer.
So far I haven't had the propper funding to build/mod anything yet, but working on that part, so I in the near future can get some hardware :-)

best to ya

Simon / Carrock
Old 14-07-13, 10:45 AM

The Newest Guy

nice site, loads of information. i'll be checking up here alot to build my new rig.