Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 09-05-13, 08:09 AM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to MrKambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredEx View Post
Cool! I have not done Need For Speed since Underground. I got out of games, but they are calling me again, especially since I have a system I can play them on again. I'd love to replay some on a faster system.

In a few weeks I'll be working on rebuilding a large chipper/shredder I have and selling it. It can do up to 5" limbs. It was a $700.00 unit back years ago when we bought it marked way down. It needs to be cleaned up, chipper blades sharpened and tuned up. I have everything to do it, just need to get out there and do it. Then I want to sell it. I'll use that money to get a better video card.
i loved underground 2! it is the best game EA ever made, if they had any sense, they would re-release it with some stupidly pretty graphics, id stand in line for that game!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Ooo nice ! I bought the original at CEX for £3 a few weeks back and got some serious fun out of it

Last time I'd tried to play it was on Crossfire X and it ran like doggy toffee.
Waiting for my playseat and ill be having some fun too!!

not to worried about Xfire, im getting rid of cards, ive already pulled one out so ya know...

Old 09-05-13, 02:59 PM
too many shrooms

just bought these
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	o.z steering wheel.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	5819  
Attached Images

Old 09-05-13, 04:46 PM
Advanced Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Roooker
Just finished my little project i had going on for a while.

There is an IO Warrior 24 in the middle which gets powered by the USB B port. I have done some C# programming with this liitle device. I am trying to read out the rotery encoder to adjust a value, which i want to use to controll some 12V transistors.

Did i just talk about the fan/led controller i am building myself ? I will share the project with you guys when i it up and running. But i will need to build a new pcb and get on with the C# coding for that damn rotery encoder.

But first get my exams done next week. If i would not be so lazy
CPU: Core i5 2500k Turbo @ 4,2 GHz with Corsair H100i GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6950 MoBo: MSI Z77A-GD65 RAM: Vengance 2x 4GB 1600 8-8-8-24 SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 120GB PSU: OCZ ZT 750W Case: Moddded Corsair 500R
My Rig Gallery

Old 09-05-13, 08:22 PM
OC3D Elite

my airsoft wmd's
the top one is a G&G TR4-18L which is basically an unlicensed replica of the heckler&koch 416. which players of battlefield 3 will be familiar with. ive had it near a year.
today i got the one on the bottom which is a SR25 which i believe is based upon the M110 which uses a larger round than the standard m4/m16 hence the bigger frame. havent got firing it yet but im quite excited to do so and get a nice scope on it. and incase anyone is worried i have a license to own these replica firearms lol. the top one was considerably more expensive but its a top of the line product. the sr25 im not even sure what brand it is as the shop owner i purchased from said one brand but it is printed with another so meh. either way its powerful so im happy.
Old 10-05-13, 08:08 AM
OC3D Elite

Thrustmaster T500 RS
Thrustmaster TH8 RS
F1 "2012

should be here tomorrow!! kinda excited
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	technology_182a_014.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	5842   Click image for larger version

Name:	sc_b005qio40s-01pr0dlg.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	5843   Click image for larger version

Name:	20120825103154!F1_2012_cover.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	5844  

Old 10-05-13, 09:40 AM

So when are you inviting us all around to play F1 then Kambo?
Old 10-05-13, 10:18 AM
too many shrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKambo View Post
Thrustmaster T500 RS
Thrustmaster TH8 RS
F1 "2012

should be here tomorrow!! kinda excited
ahh i was watching reveiws on that thrustmaster gear stick last nigh mate, its a lovely bit of kit that
Old 10-05-13, 10:40 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
So when are you inviting us all around to play F1 then Kambo?
As soon as the playseat is here and another little something something then ill be having the open house of 'Happy Kambo' (thats my name btw) then you can all come show me how 'mad' your driving skills are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
ahh i was watching reveiws on that thrustmaster gear stick last nigh mate, its a lovely bit of kit that
I had orignally ordered a G27, but kept watching the reviews of this and every single one i watched/read said its leagues better than the 27 so i had to get the complete setup!

I might get the F1 steering wheel as well, ill see, i wanna put my Nardi steering wheel on it, as i think it looks too cluttered! and i wont be using it with my PS3
Old 10-05-13, 11:00 AM
too many shrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKambo View Post
As soon as the playseat is here and another little something something then ill be having the open house of 'Happy Kambo' (thats my name btw) then you can all come show me how 'mad' your driving skills are

I had orignally ordered a G27, but kept watching the reviews of this and every single one i watched/read said its leagues better than the 27 so i had to get the complete setup!

I might get the F1 steering wheel as well, ill see, i wanna put my Nardi steering wheel on it, as i think it looks too cluttered! and i wont be using it with my PS3
wow it would look hot with a nardi wheel on it man , i just bought myself a cheap Speedlink Drift O.Z wheel (need it to be compact an cheep) for grid 2 at the end of the month.will you be picking a copy of grid up mate?
Old 10-05-13, 11:07 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
wow it would look hot with a nardi wheel on it man , i just bought myself a cheap Speedlink Drift O.Z wheel (need it to be compact an cheep) for grid 2 at the end of the month.will you be picking a copy of grid up mate?
yeah i got it all pre-ordered...i got shift 2 to about with until grid comes out, looks good!