Go Back   OC3D Forums
View Single Post
Old 13-12-13, 07:02 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remmy View Post
I believe Corsair products (at least fans and peripherals, I don't remember about memory) come with a notice telling you to go direct to Corsair..
Edit: Do you have to return the kit, or just the defective module? It's a shame if it's the whole kit otherwise you could just run on the one module for the time being.
I didn't get any packaging or anything with the memory which annoyed me when it arrived, it was just wrapped in bubblewrap
Think I have to return the kit/pair, otherwise if they replace one module it's not going to be matched.
Thanks for the reminder, will just try and PM Grey_beard to see where I stand and if I can send it direct to Corsair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Im not sure on OCUK's test procedure but they may test it and see its foobarred and then replace it - they will then have to sort it out with Corsair for you but normally you get at least a year where you RMA to the place you purchased from and any extended waranty is dealt with direct.
Cheers Guv. According to OCUK's site, After 28 days Corsair operate a "Direct Manufacturer Technical Support" but it doesn't mention direct returns, only this:
Quote:
For manufacturers who do not provide a direct service Overclockers UK will provide Technical Support and Returns service for up to 1 year from date of purchase
So I'd assume that means send directly to Corsair?

Ryzen 5 3600 -- Nvidia RTX 3060ti FE -- 16GB TeamGroup Dark Pro 3200mhz DDR4
MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon -- Corsair Force MP300 240GB
Seasonic Focus Gold 750 -- MetallicGear Neo Qube