Go Back   OC3D Forums
View Single Post
Old 17-07-18, 03:30 PM

Gaming, Tanks, Photography and Metal - That's me!

Hello OC3D Community!,

my name is Sebastian, I live in Germany near Karlsruhe and am 23 years old.

I'm new to this forum but have been quite active on the LinusTechTips forums. But I thought I have a look in here as well and hopefully, I can help out a few people!

In August I will start working as an IT system electronic engineer and hope to learn a lot of new things about technology there.

In my spare time, I like to play a lot of PC-games, specifically World of Tanks, but also a lot of RPGs.
Of course, I also work on computers! Here is my latest build log: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic...-p5-build-log/ (I hope it's okay to post that link)

Apart from that I also like photography and all the technology that comes with that. Just recently I've been to Bristol and Cardiff to visit a friend. We took quite a few photos there and also visited the Bovington Tank Museum.
In case anyone is interested, I own a Sony A6000 with a Sony 50mm F/1.8 and a Sigma 19mm F/2.8.

Otherwise, I'm also a huge Rock 'n Roll and Metal fan. Specifically "System of a Down", "Guns n' Roses" and "Skid Row" are my favorite bands. Just recently I've been to a Guns n' Roses concert in Mannheim, Germany, which was absolutely amazing.

Of course feel free to ask if you got any question.