Go Back   OC3D Forums
View Single Post
Old 01-10-16, 06:02 PM
AMD Enthusiast

No they shouldn't. It's not consumers job to be happy with delays, delays in this case being multiple features over a very long time. The fact is as I have said multiple times to you, they have delayed everything and added all the promised work from stretch goals while NONE of it has even been delivered. You still can't even fly all the ships yet. Yet they introduce more and more to be purchased just to sit there in the hangar collecting dust(artificially of course). 4 years of development and only few months ago they released a module for people to play.
Sure your "expertise" counts for something in many fields, no one is arguing that. However it doesn't override the facts nor 100% apply to this particular case. You can say whatever you want about your experience and what your knowledge about it lets you. However again it doesn't change what has happened over 4 years and the fact that 2 different actual Game Developers here on this forum have said regular Software Devlopment and Game Development are very different, which I would agree with as a person studying in this field. There experience in the field and who have shipped released games, mean more than yours. No hard feelings here and nothing aimed at you. Just putting the facts out there.

I'll stop posting here though, i'm just repeating myself now sooo i'd rather not spam the thread