Go Back   OC3D Forums
View Single Post
Old 19-08-15, 04:10 PM

All all and here is the first update to the Leviathan build log! Not going to be a long one as I am currently getting things ready for the build! However I do have two rather beautiful graphics cards from Zotac here!

I haven't been able to use them but I have had them out of the boxes a hand full of times just to stare at them! They are really beautiful cards! I have held cards with custom coolers and these cards feel solid in comparison!

Zotac GTX 980ti's

A nice bit of side box action!

These two cards are sporting the lovely reference cooler (Black and silver). It does seam a shame that I am going to have to be taking these coolers off.

A nice shot of the cards side by side. They are chunkier than I expected them to be!

At this point I was getting a bit too into the photos saying things like "Oooo yeh, hold that pose" and "You dirty cards, I bet you love it"

Look at that tasty PCB! Dont look too long though, they are naked on that backside

Cheer guys for checking out this first update on the log! Much more to come, however here is a little sneaky peaky of the next stuff coming. Can anyone guess what it is?