Go Back   OC3D Forums
View Single Post
  #7  
Old 22-11-13, 07:16 PM
Zoot's Avatar
Zoot Zoot is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,556
AMD gets about 46% of their revenue from discrete GPUs and the remaining 54% from APUs/CPUs, the percentage from graphics is much higher now than the last quarters thanks to the game consoles. Intel on the other hand gets 62% from non-server CPUs and 22% from server CPUs.

This is going on both companies quarterly earnings for Q3 2013:
http://www.intc.com/results.cfm
http://ir.amd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=74...rterlyearnings

There's no mention of the what the high-end desktop makes for both companies, you'd probably have to be working for either company for that.
__________________
Desktop: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | X570i Aorus | 32GB Corsair DDR4-3200MHz | RX 5700 XT | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | Fractal Define Nano S
Server: AMD Ryzen 5 2600| ASRock Rack X470D4U | 32GB DDR4-2666MHz | LSI SAS9207-8i | 68TB | Fractal Define R5 | Debian 10





Reply With Quote
 









All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.