Go Back   OC3D Forums
View Single Post
Old 19-10-13, 10:48 PM

Thumbs up Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SieB View Post
I wouldn't get your hopes up, Intel announced last week they are delaying Broadwell. Apparently due to "production problems" but in my opinion they are doing same as they did with Ivy, they had no competition so they are delayed it to profit more off Haswell.

I can't wait until I finnally have a reason to upgrade from my 2500k though, Ivy and Haswell just were not worth it. If next gen games prove to take advantage of multithreading like they say they do I might grab a 2700k though.
I surely wont be keeping my hopes to high as I am looking more towards the Skylake product. Intel had reported that they delayed the Broadwell because it did not turn out to be as fast and efficient as they hoped (saw that coming lol) but that does show that they are taking more time to create a better product in general. However I do see where you are coming from and I mostly agree. My worry is that this "Broadwell chip" will turn out like Windows Vista. In the sense of it being the halfway marker towards Skylake.