Go Back   OC3D Forums
Thread: Quick News
View Single Post
Old 24-07-14, 10:58 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronix View Post
Sony Xperia Z3 images

Twitter user @Evleaks has recently posted two new images, which appear to be the shell/casing of the new Sony Xperia Z3. He also added

Meaning that the phone will more than likely run a quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC @ 2.4GHz with 3GB of RAM and 16GB ROM. It will also feature a 5.15" full HD screen which is ever so slightly smaller than the 5.2" display on the Xperia Z2.

Source: @Evleaks

---------------------------

Motorola to sell 'tattoos' to unlock your Moto X

Motorola has announced a 'digital tattoo' that lets you unlock your Moto X device without using a code. You just hold the phone against the chip and it unlocks itself.

The tattoo is actually an rfid-chip that works together with an app on the phone. When the chip and phone come in contact, using NFC, the phone will automatically unlock.

There are some drawbacks however, the chip can only be used for 5 days, after that you need a new one. Motorola has stated that they will sell the chips in batches of 10, for $10. Meaning that you can use one package for almost 2 months (5 x 10 = 50 days) and you'll end up paying slighty more than $5 dollars a month for this feature.

The tattoo is not compatible with the Moto G and Moto E devices, as they do not support NFC.

Source: Motorola Blog
Both of these are very interesting Im still using my Z and love it best phone Ive owned to date I think so I'd go a Z3 if I could
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 1700X=MSI X370 Gaming M7 ACK=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=Asus ROG Swift=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE