Go Back   OC3D Forums
View Single Post
Old 02-06-21, 10:58 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark NighT View Post
This didnt take long, but im returning the cosmos on the basis that it isnt as quiet as i wanted, even with custom fan profiles and some tweaking, it creaks and ticks when gaming as case temperatures rise, which can happen anyway but for the price of this case, i could not accept these conditions, oh and the bottom dust filter likes to catch the cables coming from the psu so putting it back it can be a real chore quite quickly, meaning that in order to get the cables to not catch, id have to move it, open the right side panel and lift them by hand to put the filter back.

Considering the entire system weighed above 30 kilo's, yeah no i would not be happy living with it, even tho it is so absolutely pretty, looks arent everything, and for 450 euro's, its to much to ask.
Those are part of the reasons i stopped using mine. So far to date, the coolest and beste case I have had for modding was surprisingly the ThermalTake tower 900.

Its decoupling of the fans/radiators from the pc components was genius. Internal parts were the coolest i have ever monitored. Just a shame it was too tall, or took up inconvenient space for me.