OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post A Picture of Your Last Purchase (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=51377)

AlienALX 05-12-15 07:14 PM

One of these.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...760mars-7b.jpg

Fancied something a bit different for Alienware #3

RandomBadger 05-12-15 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlienALX (Post 884703)
One of these.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...760mars-7b.jpg

Fancied something a bit different for Alienware #3

Alienware & Mars?

Makes sense in my eyes, Has potential to be "out of this world":rolleyes:

AlienALX 05-12-15 07:21 PM

haha cool pun :D

I was going to use the third Alienware as a server because it only has a Phenom 2 940. I've already ordered 8gb DDR2 800 but then some one said I could have a 1055T for free so now I am thinking 1080p gaming rig.

The Mars was too cheap to refuse really, especially given their rarity.

RandomBadger 05-12-15 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlienALX (Post 884705)
haha cool pun :D

I was going to use the third Alienware as a server because it only has a Phenom 2 940. I've already ordered 8gb DDR2 800 but then some one said I could have a 1055T for free so now I am thinking 1080p gaming rig.

The Mars was too cheap to refuse really, especially given their rarity.

I used to love the idea of alienware back in the day before I knew anything about PCs, I used to configure them online to see how high I could make it cost aha

A server seems like a cool idea, Will depend on what you need most I guess =D

realneil 05-12-15 08:08 PM

"OMMMGGG I sound like Barry White"


Ha-Ha!

RandomBadger 05-12-15 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realneil (Post 884710)
"OMMMGGG I sound like Barry White"


Ha-Ha!

Definitely the quote of the day :)

MrKambo 05-12-15 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realneil (Post 884710)
"OMMMGGG I sound like Barry White"


Ha-Ha!

Its normally the first thing i say when i get a new phone or mic, do i sound like Barry White?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomBadger (Post 884713)
Definitely the quote of the day :)

ooooo do i get a t-shirt??

RandomBadger 05-12-15 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKambo (Post 884715)
Its normally the first thing i say when i get a new phone or mic, do i sound like Barry White?



ooooo do i get a t-shirt??

Nah, but I've added it to my sig ;)

MrKambo 05-12-15 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomBadger (Post 884717)
Nah, but I've added it to my sig ;)

oh wow i feel privileged :D

The last time i was quoted was when I got arrested and they read back to me what I told the nice lady in the restaurant to do after she accidentally on purpose walked past me and said something very very rude about my appearance :huh:

But we wont get into that........ (that's what she said)

RandomBadger 05-12-15 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKambo (Post 884719)
oh wow i feel privileged :D

The last time i was quoted was when I got arrested and they read back to me what I told the nice lady in the restaurant to do after she accidentally on purpose walked past me and said something very very rude about my appearance :huh:

But we wont get into that........ (that's what she said)

You should be ;) It's actually just reminded me I need to re-do my set-up sig, So until then it shall remain.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.