OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   Desk & Work Area (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   New AV setup....nearly there... (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=23497)

PV5150 13-02-09 10:04 AM

Loving the setup Kempez...very nice.

FarFarAway 13-02-09 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by name='PV5150'
Loving the setup Kempez...very nice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by name='nathan'
loving the amp, your making me want to start to update my system.

Quote:

Originally Posted by name='AntiHeroUK'
That's a great setup Kempez. :)

Currently I can only dream of something similar as funds don't allow for it atm.

Thanks guys, am loving it to be honest!

Quote:

Originally Posted by name='Dav0s'
hehe, does the female not let you have all this in the sitting room? or you like your man space?

Well this way I get my own space where I can watch and listen to what I want, when I want!

Rastalovich 13-02-09 01:43 PM

Lots of quality stuffs

nathan 13-02-09 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by name='Rastalovich'
Lots of quality stuffs.

Can u get an AV receiver that will mix/fade inputs ? As opposed to just selection of 1 at a time ?

would that not be more of a mixer?

Rastalovich 13-02-09 08:13 PM

I'm in a quandry really.

I want a box that'll take 4/5 digital inputs (screw all the 50million other inputs) upto 7.1 output to speakers and allow a mixture of all the inputs to be outputted.

Be nice if they all had a dial and u could vary them all. Pretty much all the ones I've seen just allow selection of 1 source only.

FarFarAway 13-02-09 09:18 PM

Not being funny lads but that's well OT, even for OC3D

Take it to it's own thread.

Kerotan 13-02-09 09:26 PM

That looks sweet, the day I get my first real paycheck is the day I invest in some quality amps, speakers and a pair of Technics 1200s!

Must be awesome to sit right at the back of that room and watch an action flick, like being at the cinema! :)

themcman1 13-02-09 10:27 PM

Do you have PlayStation Network?

Nice setup, wanted to set something like this up but me + large amounts of wire = large mess.

FarFarAway 14-02-09 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by name='Kerotan'
That looks sweet, the day I get my first real paycheck is the day I invest in some quality amps, speakers and a pair of Technics 1200s!

Must be awesome to sit right at the back of that room and watch an action flick, like being at the cinema! :)

Yep deffo worth investing in AV stuffs. Sitting at the back of the room is about as close as I'll get in this room to a cinema, sounds awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by name='themcman1'
Do you have PlayStation Network?

Nice setup, wanted to set something like this up but me + large amounts of wire = large mess.

Yep I have PSN

And cables = cable trunking....looks very tidy here :D

Brooksie 14-02-09 02:49 PM

sexy :D

love the artwork