OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post A Picture of Your Last Purchase (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=51377)

Warchild 28-03-19 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bartacus (Post 1003920)
Bought a new smart phone, finally! It's only my second smart phone ever (because I'm old). Went from my first, an old Droid Moto 3 that I paid $150CDN for (refurbished), to a brand new OnePlus 6T. Ho lee poop, what a difference a good screen makes!

Good choice. Oneplus 6T is my fav test phone here. Far less bloatware than the others, and ships with almost default android Ios with very little manufacturer tweaking or modifying.

Bartacus 28-03-19 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warchild (Post 1003921)
Good choice. Oneplus 6T is my fav test phone here. Far less bloatware than the others, and ships with almost default android Ios with very little manufacturer tweaking or modifying.

Yeah it seems like it has no bloatware at all. Plus the camera is bloody amazing for a phone. Maybe it's the old guy mentality, but having an 8 core phone with a camera that can record 4K video at 60FPS is insane to me. Video looks great, still pics look great. I am uber impressed with this thing, except for the price.

Warchild 28-03-19 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bartacus (Post 1003922)
Yeah it seems like it has no bloatware at all. Plus the camera is bloody amazing for a phone. Maybe it's the old guy mentality, but having an 8 core phone with a camera that can record 4K video at 60FPS is insane to me. Video looks great, still pics look great. I am uber impressed with this thing, except for the price.

Actually the price is also better than most smart phones. More for Less.

g0ggles1994 28-03-19 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bartacus (Post 1003920)
Bought a new smart phone, finally! It's only my second smart phone ever (because I'm old). Went from my first, an old Droid Moto 3 that I paid $150CDN for (refurbished), to a brand new OnePlus 6T. Ho lee poop, what a difference a good screen makes!

Top notch choice! I've got the OnePlus 6 and absolutely love it, only phone to tick every box that doesn't cost the earth to buy SIM free.
There is pretty much no bloat at all, most of the OnePlus apps can be uninstalled which is really nice too. OnePlus make some of the best phones on the market right now, especially regarding value.

Warchild 28-03-19 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g0ggles1994 (Post 1003938)
Top notch choice! I've got the OnePlus 6 and absolutely love it, only phone to tick every box that doesn't cost the earth to buy SIM free.
There is pretty much no bloat at all, most of the OnePlus apps can be uninstalled which is really nice too. OnePlus make some of the best phones on the market right now, especially regarding value.

I am in love with the Oneplus 7 right now. Been testing a prototype with a special bundle. Outstanding, that is a fact. Samsung only succeed due to popularity. I just wish Oneplus could market their product better because it deserves the limelight.

Bartacus 28-03-19 09:22 PM

Don't tell me the 7 is coming out after I just dropped a grand on the 6, LOL!

g0ggles1994 28-03-19 10:19 PM

A OnePlus 7 Prototype!?

You son of a.... :lol:

Warchild 28-03-19 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g0ggles1994 (Post 1003953)
A OnePlus 7 Prototype!?

You son of a.... :lol:

Perks of my job. Only thing I havent got my hands on in todays rumour market are the Mate X fold, Galaxy Fold and an NDA mobile I can't even mention period, which will have a special Qualcomm stack to enable volte roaming. Imagine calling your mate in Spain, call connected in less than a second, and perfect crystal clear quality ;)

Even facebook messenger or whatsapp takes a few seconds to establish :D

AlienALX 30-03-19 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warchild (Post 1001679)
nah mate. Ikea ones are terrible. I didnt find a single one that was comfortable. On top of that, they use their own unique dimensions, along with bed sheets meaning you cant go to another store for the bed sheets as they are not standard sizes.

Ikea are fantastic for furniture, but awful for anything related to the bed.

Yup your memory is bad haha. It was you, and you were spot on.

Warchild 31-03-19 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlienALX (Post 1004008)
Yup your memory is bad haha. It was you, and you were spot on.

ah yes. Now I remember. :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.