OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   Redline Folding @ OC3D - 98860 (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Where Did All the Folders Go? (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=74635)

stevehat1 20-02-16 04:47 PM

Where Did All the Folders Go?
 
As the title says. Where are all the OC3D folders? Currently the stats are only showing 15 active folders:(

Wraith 20-02-16 04:50 PM

Sorry dude I have been meaning to get back into it, my electricity bills have been ridiculous though. Thankfully now that they are falling I'll get back to folding soon.

tinytomlogan 20-02-16 05:01 PM

Do I need to get something in the diary about 98860 again?

Dicehunter 20-02-16 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinytomlogan (Post 895098)
Do I need to get something in the diary about 98860 again?

Do you still have that maHOOsive'o'core dual CPU rig you built ages back ?

tinytomlogan 20-02-16 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicehunter (Post 895107)
Do you still have that maHOOsive'o'core dual CPU rig you built ages back ?

Yeah and Ive got a new 2x 18 Core DDR4 one too

Dicehunter 20-02-16 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinytomlogan (Post 895111)
Yeah and Ive got a new 2x 18 Core DDR4 one too

STOP !

I can only get so erect XD

jimma47 20-02-16 10:12 PM

Summer killed it sorry. The room temps were ridiculous so I'll be back on deck soon.

bigdaddy5414 20-02-16 10:47 PM

I have a dual xeon build now with 56 logical cores however folding only shows 32 when I tried it...

stevehat1 20-02-16 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddy5414 (Post 895132)
I have a dual xeon build now with 56 logical cores however folding only shows 32 when I tried it...

Snoop around at Folding Forums, I've seen posts on this past.

hmmblah 21-02-16 02:40 AM

I'm still here! Not sure where the others have gone to. Folding has been quiet (as well as this section of the forum), not really anything newsworthy so I think people are just losing interest.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.