OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post A Picture of Your Last Purchase (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=51377)

SuB 14-09-15 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPS (Post 867916)
But you have to pay for new songs right? Or is it subscription based?

If you're paying the subscription fee you don't have to pay for the songs unless you want to truly 'own' them
but for like 9.99 a month or whatever it is, you just kind of 'hire' your collection if that makes sense, unlimited songs/albums or whatever.

It sounds odd but I quite like it as a model. I pay 9.99 and can just add as much as I want, yeah if you stop paying you lose it, but meh.. I can download them all to my phone so I don't have to use 3G/4G on the go. it's epic

Wraith 14-09-15 02:03 PM

Meter purchased and installed with surprising results. :)

Idle Wattage 77.9W
100% Load Wattage 141.1W

http://i.imgur.com/TOGRUMc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/f1271vT.jpg

Worth every penny to prove a point.

SuB 14-09-15 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraithguard (Post 867940)
Meter purchased and installed with surprising results. :)

Idle Wattage 77.9W
100% Load Wattage 141.1W

http://i.imgur.com/TOGRUMc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/f1271vT.jpg

Worth every penny to prove a point.

If I bought one of those, it would likely have the opposite effect >.<

SPS 14-09-15 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuB (Post 867936)
If you're paying the subscription fee you don't have to pay for the songs unless you want to truly 'own' them
but for like 9.99 a month or whatever it is, you just kind of 'hire' your collection if that makes sense, unlimited songs/albums or whatever.

It sounds odd but I quite like it as a model. I pay 9.99 and can just add as much as I want, yeah if you stop paying you lose it, but meh.. I can download them all to my phone so I don't have to use 3G/4G on the go. it's epic

Right, yeah, this is how Spotify works too.
Didn't realise they provided this service but I'm currently on free-soon-to-end spotify premium and I can't live without offline playlists now

SuB 14-09-15 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPS (Post 867942)
Right, yeah, this is how Spotify works too.
Didn't realise they provided this service.

Yea I think the main difference is the fact you can upload your own stuff into it so it identifies it as 'yours' even if you stop paying you can still use that part to sync your stuff around. like it cloudifies your music even if you don't pay the 9.99 I think.

Dicehunter 14-09-15 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraithguard (Post 867940)
Meter purchased and installed with surprising results. :)

Idle Wattage 77.9W
100% Load Wattage 141.1W

Worth every penny to prove a point.

Argument with the mrs I take it ? ^_^

Wraith 14-09-15 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicehunter (Post 867944)
Argument with the mrs I take it ? ^_^

No, stepdad, I live with him during the week and spend the weekend with the missus :lol: he's oblivious to the fact that energy prices have just gone up too. Quarterly it's now about 107 which I don't think is too bad, I think he's just worried as he's just been laid off.

AlienALX 14-09-15 02:14 PM

Wraith can you link me to that meter please?

Wraith 14-09-15 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlienALX (Post 867946)
Wraith can you link me to that meter please?

Aye no problem eBay link.

AlienALX 14-09-15 02:51 PM

Ooo Ebay, even better thanks!


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.