OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post A Picture of Your Last Purchase (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=51377)

Excalabur50 18-01-20 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraith (Post 1015118)
https://i.imgur.com/VfBslSw.jpg


This goes in my RIG monday and my loyal poorly EVGA 1080Ti SC Black Edition wings its way back on a long winded RMA. Been a while since I've had a red team card but these bad boys are pulling some real punches and at a lowly 375 it's a great spare card to have plus a free copy of Ghost Recon. Win win.

Yeah they're great cards just be prepared for the fact that Ghost Recon Breakpoint is pretty broken though it's not a AAA title by any stretch of the imagination although it does look nice.

NeverBackDown 18-01-20 10:59 PM

Probably the best 5700xt, so nice choice!

FTLN 19-01-20 10:10 AM

Galaxy Watch Active 2 4G - A bit pricy but now I don't need to take my phone with me when I am out running.

Setup was simple using a Pixel 4 XL and it shares the same data plan & telephone number as my mobile phone.

https://i.ibb.co/zRknS9z/IMG-20200119-110304.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/P43qP3X/IMG-20200119-110512.jpg

Warchild 19-01-20 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTLN (Post 1015128)
Galaxy Watch Active 2 4G - A bit pricy but now I don't need to take my phone with me when I am out running.

Setup was simple using a Pixel 4 XL and it shares the same data plan & telephone number as my mobile phone.

https://i.ibb.co/zRknS9z/IMG-20200119-110304.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/P43qP3X/IMG-20200119-110512.jpg

Welcome to the club. I'm still using the prototype version but the battery life is far, far better after all the complaints!

It's exercise recognition could be improved though. But definately the best Samsung have released so far. Are you using a leather strap with it? Interesting choice for running :D

FTLN 19-01-20 12:29 PM

Still haven't decided on which strap to buy, any recommendations, leather is good for work though ?

Battery seems ok, just did a 1 hour run and started with the battery at 100%, was streaming music from Spotify and had Strava running too and gps in high accuracy mode. Got back home and was on 38%.

Warchild 19-01-20 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTLN (Post 1015132)
Still haven't decided on which strap to buy, any recommendations, leather is good for work though ?

Battery seems ok, just did a 1 hour run and started with the battery at 100%, was streaming music from Spotify and had Strava running too and gps in high accuracy mode. Got back home and was on 38%.

yeah we (that is mobile networks) have all been working with Samsung to improve the software build. its far more optimised now!

personally I use the default strap. Its a little of an Apple rip off, but sweat wise/comfort and tightness is perfect for me. Leather is nice for work of course. But not a nice feel when training. Will end up damp too.

I think overall silicon is the way to go.

Dicehunter 19-01-20 03:50 PM

Back on the all AMD bandwagon... ^_^

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII X570

https://www.scan.co.uk/images/produc...74901-xl-a.jpg

AMD Ryzen 3950X 16C/32T

https://www.scan.co.uk/images/produc...11306-xl-a.jpg

AlienALX 19-01-20 04:08 PM

Dang, you rich!

Eddie long 19-01-20 04:18 PM

some have a 7 year itch , Dice just runs on a different time scale 7 DAY itch :)

Dicehunter 19-01-20 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlienALX (Post 1015139)
Dang, you rich!

Nah just sold my Intel CPU+mobo and a few bits and pieces that I didn't need anymore, Only had to put around 50 quid towards them both :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie long (Post 1015140)
some have a 7 year itch , Dice just runs on a different time scale 7 DAY itch :)


:D

https://i.imgur.com/KWBrAhNg.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.