OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   [OC3D] Gaming (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Project Cars Monthly Challenge - June 2018 (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=84209)

Wraith 26-05-18 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warchild (Post 979533)
Yeah. You can at a later stage replace the spring to something more realistic if you feel like modding it. My issue is handling the trickier turns well and then screwing up the easy ones simply because I'm going too fast >.<

I had an absolute flyer of a lap last night easy a Sub 2:22:000 and over cooked it coming out of the last corner :cussing:

Warchild 26-05-18 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraith (Post 979546)
I had an absolute flyer of a lap last night easy a Sub 2:22:000 and over cooked it coming out of the last corner :cussing:

Me too. Was onto a 2:16, overpowered the last bend.

Wraith 26-05-18 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warchild (Post 979547)
Me too. Was onto a 2:16, overpowered the last bend.

Is it just me but up the hill to the finish line is there a small bump in the straight that causes you guys to pull to the right. I dread that every lap. :lol:

Greenback 26-05-18 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraith (Post 979523)
Yeah will do I centered the weight jacker yesterday otherwise she has a tendency to spin left under hard acceleration. I'll get round to some proper tuning later, this evening has just been getting used to a wheel again and tweaking the brake pedal (man is that stiff)

There's a piece of rubber inside the break its what gives the stiffness as you hit that point

Warchild 26-05-18 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraith (Post 979548)
Is it just me but up the hill to the finish line is there a small bump in the straight that causes you guys to pull to the right. I dread that every lap. :lol:

Right side of the track there is safe but I just lift of the track. I dont pull left or right

Warchild 26-05-18 11:58 PM

Pushed the time up to 2:17:304
Still plenty to clean up.

BonkersMental 29-05-18 10:12 AM

reinstalling Project cars this morning and maybe getting a few practise laps in. :)

Warchild 29-05-18 11:37 AM

Really don't like this car :(

Fun track though! We need to get more people joining in on this.

I tried running up against the ghost in the top 3. Not matter what I tune, they are faster than me and third place even uses default. How is that even possible?

I even take the last bend to perfection but still don't hit the same speeds. I have to brake later and hard to maintain the competition.

jimma47 29-05-18 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonkersMental (Post 979647)
reinstalling Project cars this morning and maybe getting a few practise laps in. :)

Welcome back. Bye bye records!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warchild (Post 979651)
Really don't like this car :(

Fun track though! We need to get more people joining in on this.

I tried running up against the ghost in the top 3. Not matter what I tune, they are faster than me and third place even uses default. How is that even possible?

I even take the last bend to perfection but still don't hit the same speeds. I have to brake later and hard to maintain the competition.

There have been some changes in set ups allowed and other tweaking (and some hacks probably) since release so don't pay too much attention to the uber leet times.

BonkersMental 29-05-18 03:41 PM

Project Cars 1 Monthly Challenge

1 Attachment(s)
Just had a quick 3 lap stint. its a start anyways. been out of the cockpit for a couple of months. watch this space...my time will tumble down. :) :)