OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post A Picture of Your Last Purchase (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=51377)

AlienALX 03-12-15 04:46 PM

I've been on Steelseries for a while now. My lady has a (I think) Sensei or something like that and I am using their WOW wireless mouse. They definitely seem to be in a totally different league than Razer's rubbish.

I would no doubt have a SS keyboard too, had I not got a Razer Blackwidow BF4 ultimate on blues for 23.

Kyiagi 04-12-15 12:29 AM

I will be selling that keyboard. I like my cm quickfire rapid i mx brown, that i got a month ago ;). Only took it to use that credit, since u have to use it fast and im off for a holliddaayyy ;) in 2 weeks.I had apex keyboard before, good keyboard but way too large. And this new rgb keyboard has fancy linear switches, and i like that bump that brows have.

Vicey 04-12-15 04:01 AM

Got dual GTX 970's from EVGA. Sadly one of my GTX 780's died and EVGA didn't have any so had to replace both cards for 970's but they do work faster so it was a bit of an upgrade aswell.

http://i.imgur.com/eGQH23o.jpg

Quite impressed with the coolers, the fans don't even spin if the cards around 55c which they're both way below that when idle.

Only thing I'm a bit annoyed about is my old waterblocks and backplates from EK don't fit (nor did I expect them to). Just a shame.

Also picked up a 1TB 850 Pro, great SSD.

RandomBadger 05-12-15 10:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just got my hands on a Samson meteor mic in Titanium Black and a Fiio E10K DAC, Just waiting on Beyerdynamic DT990 MANUFAKTUR 250ohm headphones which I won't be getting until my birthday in 2 weeks but it's a start :)

MrKambo 05-12-15 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomBadger (Post 884646)
Just got my hands on a Samson meteor mic in Titanium Black and a Fiio E10K DAC, Just waiting on Beyerdynamic DT990 MANUFAKTUR 250ohm headphones which I won't be getting until my birthday in 2 weeks but it's a start :)

You're gonna love that setup :D

Feronix 05-12-15 12:04 PM

Aye you're definitely going to be happy with your purchases :)

RandomBadger 05-12-15 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKambo (Post 884660)
You're gonna love that setup :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feronix (Post 884661)
Aye you're definitely going to be happy with your purchases :)

I just hope I'll notice the difference aha Ive been using 2015 Astro A40 + mix amp for the last year or so but in all honesty my hearing has been naff for the last few months lol not entirely sure why, maybe a trip to the docs might be in order.

I'll let you guys know how I think it performs etc once it's all set up via my set-up thread :)

MrKambo 05-12-15 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomBadger (Post 884665)
I just hope I'll notice the difference aha Ive been using 2015 Astro A40 + mix amp for the last year or so but in all honesty my hearing has been naff for the last few months lol not entirely sure why, maybe a trip to the docs might be in order.

I'll let you guys know how I think it performs etc once it's all set up via my set-up thread :)

I can predict what you're gonna say right now....

Uses 990's with EK - OMMMGGG My ears are having sex!
Uses Samson - OMMMGGG I sound like Barry White

:lol:

MadMarc 05-12-15 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomBadger (Post 884646)

Nice I'm also thinking about picking up a Samson meteor, unfortunately only the chrome version is available in Switzerland

RandomBadger 05-12-15 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMarc (Post 884687)
Nice I'm also thinking about picking up a Samson meteor, unfortunately only the chrome version is available in Switzerland

I searched most of eBay and Amazon UK for days looking for the titanium black but most were chrome so I'm thinking they are more popular and harder to get hold of but luckily I found someone selling the black version and snapped it up quick time lol